Hyrule Warriors

Let's vote on what three heroes we think will be the final three.

Vote: Tingle, Groose, Nabooru

Vote: Error, that fabulous guy from the canon at lake hylia in TP, and the king from the CDI games.

Sheik looks awesome.

And guys there is no way there are only three fighters left.

You know the icons could get smaller or maybe they can scroll downward to show more (so they still wouldn't cover up the character portrait or go off screen)

Can you honestly think of more?

Characters can only come from OoT, TP, and SS, and this screen is likely just for the heroes. Villains may have something else.

But I'm not familiar with Dynasty Warriors. Do heroes and villains share the same select screen?

GalacticPetey said:
But I'm not familiar with Dynasty Warriors. Do heroes and villains share the same select screen?

I think they're either separated or categorized by what faction they're from ie the Wei people are together as with the Shu people but honestly I haven't played the games myself to know for sure (I watched my bro play 'em)

Baby Man said:
GalacticPetey said:

I think they're either separated or categorized by what faction they're from ie the Wei people are together as with the Shu people but honestly I haven't played the games myself to know for sure (I watched my bro play 'em)
I hope it's like that here because so far while the roster looks pleasing, I feel like some characters are missing like Ganondorf (obviously)

So they're having a live interview right now, but it's all japanese and no subtitles, and they've just been talking, so I don't know anything new yet. However, there's a screen in the background, so we might get some good information soon.

y'know it's times like this where i wish the NINTENDO NEWS THREAD topic never died back in february but

hyrule warriors direct, monday, august 4th, at 8:00 PM (yes, PM, not AM) PT, so 10:00PM CST

Vince McMahon said:
y'know it's times like this where i wish the NINTENDO NEWS THREAD topic never died back in february but

hyrule warriors direct, monday, august 4th, at 8:00 PM (yes, PM, not AM) PT, so 10:00PM CST
That's 11:00 pm for me.

But I'm gonna be on vacation when this occurs. Damnit.

Not BMB said:
Azusa Nakano said:
>4AM

Nintendo please.

At least for once the direct isn't at 7am for a lot of people on the west coast while you guys get it usually at the best times.

I don't remember many occasions where my time of a Direct or event like this was "the best", if you can even say such a thing exists with all these varying schedules. I usually either miss them because school, either miss a bunch of it because school or they start deep into the evening which is pretty bearable but not the best time. There were a couple of times where I've got to watch it at 5-6PM, but that's more convenient than the best time.

At least west coast people can get up to 7AM, 4-5AM is completely unwatchable (even during the holidays IMO) for people who don't want to nap for it beforehand or care about their sleep.

Back