Hyrule Warriors

53ce06d424aabf6ric.jpg

Sheik, Darunia, and Ruto.

So with those three, that means the roster is now at 10.

Which is more than the 9 that they showed at E3.

So yeah, those complaining about it being only a 9-player roster, it isn't.

Not BMB said:
So yeah, those complaining about it being only a 9-player roster, it isn't.

like that was a feasible chance anyway

I really don't like Fi, at all, but her inclusion makes sense. I personally hope Ghirahim is playable (and Groose).

A playable Goron, YES! Also, if I'm not mistaken, Darunia is the first male character, outside of Link, that's confirmed to be playable (Zant and Ghirahim were just announced as bosses, correct?).

Sheik's kind of eh, I sort of expected this. I'm curious to see out Ruto plays, though.

They did say that about half of the roster would be female. We know eight female characters. Cia is likely to be playable so that's nine. So at minimum we may get around 18 characters.

TP and SS had their time to shine. Now it's OoT's turn. I'm hoping we get Nabooru to continue the OoT love. Maybe even Saria also.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/some-new-story-spoilers-for-hyrule-warriors-what-zelda-games-involved-in-hy#disqus_thread

http://The black witch Cia caused worlds from three different dimensions to appear. Those three are the world of Twilight Princess, the world of Skyward Sword, and the world of Ocarina of Time.

The implications here should be rather obvious. Those three games, to date, are the only games to get characters (enemies or playable) in the game. All of the currently known battlefields have also been based on those games. We also know these worlds are here because of something Cia did. Of course, cameo appearances from other games are not entirely out of the picture. The Wind Waker baton is an item Queen Zelda can use, and the Great Fairy is able to pull down The Moon from Majora's Mask.

So yeah, apparently, characters from TP, SS, and OoT are all we're getting.

not complaining about no tingle, but i honestly would have been happy with king hyrule from wind waker

then again zelda been declared queen so i suppose he's dead already? that's too bad, i always thought he was cool

GalacticPetey said:
I wanted Tingle as a WTF character but I can live without him.
the problem with tingle is he would just break the style of the game so hard. agitha's already pushing it but i'm assuming she can pull out some freaky scary bug magic or something like that. even fi kind of works with a whole magic power thing

what would tingle do? summon his army of slave laborers dressed in fairy costumes to throw balloons at his enemies? i highly doubt it

the reason i want(ed) king hyrule was because i think he would fit well with the game's visuals. if the roster is indeed going to be balanced between genders i'm kind of wondering how many male characters they can come up with before they start using odd choices like talon. king hyrule would have been a good addition because, well, he looks the part and probably has ancient hylian magic or something like that
GalacticPetey said:
There's always the possibility of DLC.
no gp stahp

we've already been through why dlc is dumb

Well, that kind of hurts my interest in the game...

Also:
Dr. Javelin said:
what would tingle do? summon his army of slave laborers dressed in fairy costumes to throw balloons at his enemies? i highly doubt it

Magolor said:
Tingle can do something ridiculous, maybe generic magic or go out and have magic calligraphy (i.e. giant pen writes something on the ground and explodes or he writes something on the paper/map, etc).

If they gave Agatha, a side character that doesn't play an important role in the story, a moveset, they can definitely give Tingle, an important character from Wind Waker and semi-important in Majora's Mask, a moveset.

I'd argue Tingle is one of the most important Zelda characters. He's a big part of Wind Waker, has a role in Majora's Mask and also has his own spin-off games.

Back