Marioboards Secret Santa! (Signups closed)

Re: Marioboards Secret Santa!

I'm in.

Steam bucks would make me happy.

Turboo said:
@mcs: i guess tf2 items and gift passes would be alright but they'd only really work if they have tf2/steam in the first place

Alright. I guess I should hope the person I'm assigned to has Steam, then.

now, just to be clear, when i give the gift, do i have to make sure i remain secret?

because my art style kinda gives me away, if i draw something

Nabber said:
now, just to be clear, when i give the gift, do i have to make sure i remain secret?

because my art style kinda gives me away, if i draw something

nah, it'll probably be either revealed when i give it to them or in the thread sometime after

also if you're really worried about what gifts a person will want if i don't do list reshuffling stuff, you can contact them and smooth it out if you absolutely need to

Turboo said:
you can contact them and smooth it out if you absolutely need to

Won't that kinda ruin the point of receiving a secret gift someone unexpected though?

that's why i said "absolutely need to". like, if it's so much of a problem that you can't think of anything at all, it's fine, but it's better if it stays secret until after everything is delivered

i'll probably just do the list thing if i can though

Well, because I forgot to mention suggestions, basically anything related to the stuff from Interests downward on this page would be splendid. Steam games would be amazing if my Kringle can afford it, otherwise, just whatever you can come up with.

Please no TF2 / in game items.

no one escapes the hats

the hats will find you

we shall become whole

I'd like to sign up

My interests are anime/Vocaloid, Harry Potter, and vampires (not Twilight!)

Unfortunately, all I could offer is a anime-style drawing, as I have no computer.

Please no Steam games, for the reason stated above.

Actually, I'd like to be removed from this. I don't think I'll be able to do it.

you party pooper

A suggestion: if you have to somehow contact the person you're assigned to about the gift, how about using a "secret Santa stalker" to ask them (aka someone else who can report back to the gift-giver), most likely a person not involved with this? Because that would still enable people to contact their partner but still keep it anonymous.

I'd happy to be the Secret Santa Stalker

If you're on the Internet then you have enough tools to do your own stalking. :P

It's the last day before signups close tomorrow, so please do so if you are interested (and have completely read the rules) but haven't signed up yet!

Please remove me from the list

I sent my present in literally 20 minutes after I signed up. :3

So I got my part covered.

Back