GalacticPetey said:
Roger Smith said:
y u no swimsuits
GalacticPetey said:
200px-GalacticPetey_Petey_Form.png

Look at this sexy mother*bleep*er.
hot dang 10/10
galaticpetey is winning

My favorite quote of yours: "Rank every single pixel in Pokemon from worst to best"

Captain Falcon said:
Discord said:
Is Discord taken?

I was seriously considering taking Mormon Jesus
Which part of it did you like?

Probably the cross-out part.

Discord said:
Meowth said:
Baby Park is among my least favorite Mario Kart tracks.
You mean it's quantity over quality?

Anyway, I agree that Call of Duty fanboys are annoying, but people start blowing things out of proportion and jumping to conclusions. Example below:

Normal person: I don't think Mario is perfect, but-
Mario fanboy: OMG U COD FANBOY! U SHOOD BURN IN H*** 4 HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION! GOOD GRAPHICS DONT MAKE GOOD GAME!

Discord said:
Shiny Umbreon said:
I went to McDonalds and ordered a McChicken with no toppings (I put ketchup on after), and they sometimes put lettuce and this sauce.
YOU EVIL PERSON MCDONALD'S IS BAD FOR YOU

Mario Party Δ said:
Does Luigi's hat taste like mint chocolate chip?
WTF

Discord said:
People probably don't like the idea of Rarity, because the idea of a fashion pony sounds stupid. I agree that she's a good character, however. Also, Applejack is only annoying because the writers keep portraying her out of character. (I'm looking at you, Apple Family Reunion and Somepony to Watch Over Me.)

Dr. Mario said:
I haven't seen him display any level of intelligence. I think he's a dumb comic relief because that's what he is. Stupid, ugly, arrogant, silly, and disgusting.
I quoted this because of how much of a burn it was. Also, it's my exact opinion on kids in my school who try to be "funny".

http://[quote="Maria Renard"]
Here is a farewell video I made to Walkazo just now.

[spoiler][MEDIA=youtube]r4QVOfljQrg[/MEDIA][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Gourmet Guy said:
why's your post blank?
Huh, I'm actually not sure.

giphy.gif

Back