Danny Wells died

who?

Wow. It's certainly the weirdest coincidence that his death occurred during the Year of Luigi, of all times. In any case, may he rest in peace.

holy balls that sucks

i loved his voice acting so much ;.;

This is truly depressing! I loved that show, and now both of the Mario Brothers has passed away. :(

R.I.P. Danny Wells and Lou Albano, until next time everybody - do the Mario. :(

danny_wells_luigi.jpg

Harbertus said:
This is truly depressing! I loved that show, and now both of the Mario Brothers has passed away. :(

danny_wells_luigi.jpg

ya rly

Man Without Hat said:
Harbertus said:

danny_wells_luigi.jpg

ya rly
First Lou Albano in 2009 and now this! And yes I knew who he was the second I read the title before I clicked on the post. This is horrible!!!!!!

Isn't it ironic, or is it fitting for him to pass near the very end of the year of Luigi?

Well, may the Mario Bros. be together. :luigi:

He was only born in 1941! That's not young, per se, but it is relatively young to die these days! I think he coulda/shoulda lived longer!

Seventy-ish years old isn't that young to die.

I have not frequented this forum in quite some time (hello from 2008), but I was recently informed that Danny died and had to pop in to show my respect. His was a great portrayal and on some cosmic level, it's sad to see him go just as the Year of Luigi comes to a close. Goodnight sweet prince, and until next time, Do the Mario.

Harbertus said:

danny_wells_luigi.jpg
Oh god, them in those costumes.

Never saw that show. R.I.P Danny Wells

Ironic that it's year of luigi and this has already been said so FUCK IT. grumble

This frugging Year of the Luigi is a curse.

Wow! What a crappy way to end the Year of Luigi =(. RIP Danny Wells

Back