Spike VGX

Closed tab.

Nah, I reopened it.

I'll just do some homework.

I'm not missing out of seeing Zelda with everyone.

But if no Zelda, well then...6 more months until we do get our trailer...

Deku Link said:
Nah, I reopened it.

There's always Nintendo Direct :D

New Super Mario said:
Deku Link said:
Nah, I reopened it.

There's always Nintendo Direct :D
Oh yeah, that's later this month.

Seriously, this was a mistake. This was a chance for Nintendo to really advertise what they had in store for the Wii U. Instead we're given Donkey Kong. This is why the Wii U is struggling. They aren't promoting their games well at all. Yes, I know they reveal trailers in Nintendo Directs, but the general public doesn't watch those.

They're also uploaded to YouTube.

NINTENDO THE REASON WHY YOUR CONSOLE IS FAILING IS BECAUSE YOU KEEP MISSING OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO ADVERTISE.

isnt the 3ds doing pretty well though?

or at least better than wii u?

Champion Christmas said:
He's talking about how the 3DS had a rough start, but now is selling incredibly well.

oh okay, was wondering about that.

Um, guys, did you ever consider that the new Zelda isn't far enough that they can put out trailers or even screenshots? And let's all be honest, if they have new games, they'll show them at E3 or a Nintendo Direct.

Sno-Winger said:
So, GTA got GOTY

Thoughts?

To be expected. It was the most anticipated title of the year, of course it's going to get GOTY. Awards shows, especially big ones, are known to be 'safe'. GTA5 was as safe as you could get because it's part of a franchise, isn't a new IP, and it's multiplatform.

God, you should see all the PS3 fanboys on IGN ranting about how TLOU didn't win. I hate the world sometimes.

oh my god this is amazing

joel mchale's wanting to not even be there compared to geoff keighley's enthusiasm works together so damn well to the point where it's the funny type of cringeworthy

i'm sticking around even after it was just cranky kong because god damn this is so much more entertaining than the VGA's

no man's sky looks p. cool.

Back