Spike VGX

Anyone going to watch them? I am going to see if I can, since I think Nintendo is appearing as well. :D

Smash Bros. maybe?

Plus I want to see Awakening win best rpg please

New Super Mario said:
I think Nintendo is appearing as well. :D

Yeah, Reggie'll be there. Not sure about anyone else.

New trailer of the Wii U game will be at there

I think it will be Majora's Mask 2 because Skull Kid appeared in SSB4

Deku Link said:
So many rumors of new Zelda game making it's debut here...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Why haven't I heared of this before?
*gets super hyped*

LakantatheQlaus said:
Will there be a replay afterwards?

If there's something interesting it be nice to be able to watch it back.

If there's something interesting happening, someone will upload it to youtube in a matter of minutes.

The Grinch said:
LakantatheQlaus said:
Will there be a replay afterwards?

If there's something interesting it be nice to be able to watch it back.

If there's something interesting happening, someone will upload it to youtube in a matter of minutes.
Don't doubt that. Good.

I just want new Mario Kart info :P

I hate to use this term, but this is more of a show for "hardcore gamers." Don't expect DK or Mario Kart here.

It's probably a darker Wii U Zelda game (something like Twilight Princess) or Smash. Maybe even X or Bayonetta 2.

Or they could shock everyone with Metroid.

Okay, I think these are the top candidates for what may be revealed:

> New Zelda game (my thoughts are either going to be an original new game, a sequel to Twilight Princess, or a sequel to Majora's Mask)
> New DKCR: TF game trailer (including 4th character).
> Mario Kart 8 Trailer (Maybe some new courses or characters)
> New Super Smash Bros. 4 trailer.

The HTML code on the website reveals that it will be a "new game", but Nintendo has came out and said "it will be one that was previously announced", so sorry, but no new Metroid, Star Fox, or anything like that. However, they did "announce" Zelda saying that "we almost showed it at E3" and stuff, so it still fits in the "maybe" category.

I just want to find out what it is going to be only 5 hours to till time!

ill go nuts if a new zelda is revealed

The Grinch said:
Deku Link said:
Just...if it's Zelda, I might end up passing out.
^
^^^^^^^^^
Deku Link said:
> New Zelda game (my thoughts are either going to be an original new game, a sequel to Twilight Princess, or a sequel to Majora's Mask)
I think sequels to either one of those games would probably be made so it'll be the darkest Zelda game yet. I mean, MM and TP are all about despair and death, but with the Wii U, I think they can make it much much much darker.

An dark and HD Zelda game for Wii U? Add in a fully orchestrated score and I'm sold.

The Legend of Zelda: Return to Termina

Back