Spike VGX

Exactly. How he's going to be forced there again is beyond me.

Throughout the entire game, you are haunted by the ghost of the Link from Majora's Mask. He somehow forces you into Termina.

Champion Christmas said:
An dark and HD Zelda game for Wii U? Add in a fully orchestrated score and I'm sold.

I feel like that's just how it will be. I mean, I feel that every other 3D Zelda game has been Bright (OoT) -> Dark (MM) -> Bright (WW) -> Dark (TP) -> Bright (SS)

And now I'm so hoping for a very dark game.

Now...what if the trailer (if it is Zelda), started off with Link talking for the first time? And how would people react if they saw Link and Zelda kiss? Omg, either it would just rally the fanbase in excitement or protest...

Link talking? LOL

Well, unless it was really awesome voice action, that would be a really bad move on Nintendo's part.

I'm just picturing the new Zelda game to be like a mixture between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Omg...if it's a dark game, I'll love Nintendo so much!

Candice said:
Champion Christmas said:
Well maybe not bad, but they'd have to get a good voice actor.
Actually now that I think about it, does anybody in the series actually say a coherent word?

If you count "arrrrrggghhhh" as a coherent word.

but I don't think so

I kind of want more zelda games like a link between worlds.

For some reason i enjoy that style of zelda more.

That or improve combat in 3d zeldas or just allow for more moves to be learned via tp.

My guess is that it's going to be a huge Smash Bros reveal. My picks are going to be Snake or an a newcomer. This is the Spike VGAs, so they need to appeal to the "dudebro" gamers somehow. And since it's not going to be a new game shown, that throws out Zelda or Metroid.

Clair said:
My guess is that it's going to be a huge Smash Bros reveal. My picks are going to be Snake or an a newcomer. This is the Spike VGAs, so they need to appeal to the "dudebro" gamers somehow. And since it's not going to be a new game shown, that throws out Zelda or Metroid.
Like I said, X and Bayonetta 2 are possibilities.

Still, I would love it if Snake got confirmed.

Nintendo has lied to us before people. :P

For all we know, there just saying it's a previously announced game to throw us off guard lol.

And even so, Zelda U was technically announced, right?

Clair said:
And since it's not going to be a new game shown, that throws out Zelda or Metroid.

They didn't say new game. They just said "one that has been previously announced", which could mean Zelda still. Not going to have high hopes like before, but I'm not counting out Zelda yet...

New Super Mario said:
Fire Emblem and Pokemon both lost to Ni No Kuni for best RPG.

Never played Ni No Kuni, but heard it was great, so cheers.

I blame the fact that Nintendo fans had to choose between Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

And plus it's basically a PS and XBox website - as you can tell by all the nominees - so I'm not surprised.

Deku Link said:
New Super Mario said:
Fire Emblem and Pokemon both lost to Ni No Kuni for best RPG.

Never played Ni No Kuni, but heard it was great, so cheers.

I blame the fact that Nintendo fans had to choose between Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

And plus it's basically a PS and XBox website - as you can tell by all the nominees - so I'm not surprised.
I'm guessing not very many Xbox fanboys even played the game though.

And it IS a lot more rpg-like then the others. I'd say it won pretty fairly, I just want to know if Fire Emblem got second.

OMG...my breathing is slowly increasing in anticipation....

I keep on telling myself "They're not going to show Zelda, they're not going to show Zelda" so that I don't get my hopes up so high.

But I'm so excited!!!

Back