Spike VGX

geeeofofofryfun.gif

I swear everyone was drunk or high during the entire thing.

According to the David Cage Emotions guide, it's emotion #059, which is the expression of one's soul dying.

Alright here's a little thing I'm doing. It shows (Award: Who I wanted to win, Who I thought would win, Who actually won, Who else should have been nominated (not all have this one))

Game of the Year: Tomb Raider (only played that and SM3DW, so I couldn't vote for the others), The Last of Us, GTAV, Pikmin 3 and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Studio of the Year: Naughty Dog, Naught Dog, Naught Dog
Character of the Year: Lara Croft, Lara Croft, Lutece Twins, LUIGI (come on it was his year!)
Best Shooter: BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite
Best Action-Adventure Game: Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, ACIV
Best Sports Game: I'm pretending this category didn't exist.
Best Independent Game: No opinion on this category
Best RPG: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X and Y, Ni No Kuni
Best Fighting Game: No opinion
Best Driving Game: No opinion
Best DLC: No opinion
Best Xbox Game: Tomb Raider, Brothers: ATOTS, Brothers: ATOTS
Best Playstation Game: The Last of Us, The Last of Us, The Last of Us
Best Nintendo Game: Pikmin 3, SM3DW, SM3DW, Wind Waker HD!
Best PC Game: No opinion
Best Handheld Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X and Y, A Link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Fire Emblem: Awakening
Best Casual Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, New Leaf, New Leaf
Best Mobile Game: No opinion
Best Voice Actor/Actress: No opinion
Best Soundtrack/Song in Game: No opinion
Most Anticipated: Watch Dogs, South Park: The Stick of Truth (lol), Titanfall, SUPER SMASH BROS.

Purple Yoshi said:
Um, guys, did you ever consider that the new Zelda isn't far enough that they can put out trailers or even screenshots? And let's all be honest, if they have new games, they'll show them at E3 or a Nintendo Direct.

Have you been paying attention to all the stuff said about Zelda?

At E3 this year, they said that they "almost" showed off Zelda U as well, but they thought that they already had enough information to share with everyone. Obviously for 5 months now they have had pics and/or a video prepared to show off.

>Me wakes up
>Gets super excited
>Opens this thread
>Cranky Kong confrimed for Tropical Freeze

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah, I'm kind of glad that Nintendo didn't do anything major here. I mean, it was so boring to watch that I actually fell asleep by like halfway through it.

Though Nintendo definitely didn't do so good at it. VGX were talking about dark, realistic games, and then Reggie comes in with DK news and it's like that oddball at the party that you don't really know how to talk to. It was just so out of character for the rest of the show, and you could tell that they had no interest in DK but moreso with Metroid, and I don't blame them.

I do think that it's also because of people overhyping it, and that it made it seem worse than it was.

Candice said:
Clair said:
What emotion is that?

That's his best 'I'm probably getting fired after this' face.

Either way, Chip Cheezum and VoidBurger doing commentary over it was the only thing that made it watchable for me.

Well, that and Joel.

The Grinch said:
>Me wakes up
>Gets super excited
>Opens this thread
>Cranky Kong confrimed for Tropical Freeze

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Be happy, VGX was bad

Wow...

So, on twitter, DK's announcement was the only VGX announcement trending.

So really, all Nintendo did was show how lame the show was, and really managed to grab more people's attention to it than the rest of the show.

I'm clapping for Nintendo for this.

Deku Link said:
Wow...

So, on twitter, DK's announcement was the only VGX announcement trending.

So really, all Nintendo did was show how lame the show was, and really managed to grab more people's attention to it than the rest of the show.

I'm clapping for Nintendo for this.

quantum break trended

your point is invalid

Lucky I'm deaf and it doesn't have captions, I came to VGX for DK part for 1 min for video of cranky then turned off the video and played Knack on PS4 with a friend

I didn't knew that it is bad until I saw at IGN comments

Back