Any ideas for the next Mario Kart game besides Mario Kart 8?

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
I'm hoping to have Petey return. :)

How about more items included that are good? Like maybe they could include a boomerang item where it hinges in and stuns the 2 people in front, or the cat bell that you drive up walls (there is anti-gravity after all), but I do not want to see a 7 and an 8 item

Wait, you're waiting for the next Mario Kart game even though there is barely info about 8 yet!?

Wii U compilation of the GP games

Oh, yes I'd love to play those GP games on a normal console rather than an emulator.

Glowsquid said:
Wii U compilation of the GP games

Baby Luigi likes this

How about a 200cc mode or something? Why do Mario Karts seem like they're getting slower release after release?

You want horrible titles for the next Mario Kart game?

Edit your post instead of double posting, please.

You, contribute to the discussion instead of simply ordering people around and being an unproductive chump.

If there is any means to play GP games without spending a thousand dollars, I'd support it. Even if it's emulator.

Wasn't there a comment by Nintendo about noticing that people wanted a Double Dash mode but they weren't going to use it for MK8?

A new double dash MK doesn't seem all that unlikely if I'm remembering correctly.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
You, contribute to the discussion instead of simply ordering people around and being an unproductive chump.

If there is any means to play GP games without spending a thousand dollars, I'd support it. Even if it's emulator.

You dun tell me what to do spaghetti brain :babyluigi:

i jus wanna help :'(

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Wasn't there a comment by Nintendo about noticing that people wanted a Double Dash mode but they weren't going to use it for MK8?

Yes. People keep overlooking that.

I can tell you whatever I want, lil' stupid sister.

This topic is about a post-Mario Kart 8 Mario Kart game, so of course mentioning Double Dash mode would be perfectly acceptable. Too bad it's mentioned twenty-four thousand times already.

I would like that "Mario Kart X" name that Nintendo created for Mario Kart Wii to become true. Or Mario Kart DX.

Back