Youtubers you dislike (rant thread)

NSY

Celestial Guide
Please note that this thread isn't about youtubers you hate as a person, this is about those who you think their videos are not very good.

For me, I really don't like Peanutbuttergamer's videos, most of them are bland, unfunny and rushed. When he does a countdown, he never goes into detail of what's he's specking about, he just says a couple of things then move on. The topics he covers for some of his countdowns are not interesting as all. (Secret Ghosts comes to mind) He also tries to be funny but the end result is just lame and embarrassing. On some of his jokes I can't help but faceplam. His other videos are better but still aren't that great. I kinda feel that he just makes videos nowadays to cash in on money which is quite sad. It's odd that some of his associates are some of my favorite youtubers. It's also odd that we both love Zelda but unfortunately his personality beats hobbies we share when it comes to youtube.

If you want to watch video game countdowns I would suggest watching one from The Autarch or Joshscorcher, both of which do awesome stuff.

pewdiepie

just going ahead and getting that out of the way

NSY said:
If you want to watch video game countdowns I would suggest watching one from The Autarch or Joshscorcher, both of which do awesome stuff.
thumbup.gif

i don't have any youtubers that i dislike

because if i didn't like their videos, i didn't remember their name long enough to commit it to memory

My mate made me watch Pewdiepie, and I find his videos terrible, some of the ones I watched were him just screaming and I don't find that entertaining at all. The only ones I liked were the Facade ones.

Agent Smith said:
My mate made me watch Pewdiepie, and I find his videos terrible, some of the ones I watched were him just screaming and I don't find that entertaining at all.
Pretty much this.

pretty much everybody from the escapist, especially yahtzee and moviebob.

i always found them too arrogant and douchey

Dr. Javelin said:
i don't have any youtubers that i dislike

because if i didn't like their videos, i didn't remember their name long enough to commit it to memory
this^

Pretty much all of the "Day 1 LPers". You know, the people who LP a game as SOON as it's come out, and finish it incredibly quickly. Like most of the youtubers with secondary game channels like ZackScottGames, and other people like Cobanermani456. Most of the time they don't even stop to enjoy the game or do sidequests or anything. And they're usually really negative when it comes to the game, too. I HATE LPers who openly dislike the game they're playing.

Also, I really don't like SullyPwns. He just acts like such an asshole.

Purple Yoshi said:
Pretty much all of the "Day 1 LPers". You know, the people who LP a game as SOON as it's come out, and finish it incredibly quickly. Like most of the youtubers with secondary game channels like ZackScottGames, and other people like Cobanermani456. Most of the time they don't even stop to enjoy the game or do sidequests or anything. And they're usually really negative when it comes to the game, too. I HATE LPers who openly dislike the game they're playing.

Also, I really don't like SullyPwns. He just acts like such an *bleep*.

Basically.

I also really don't enjoy PewDiePie and find him anything but entertaining.

The problem I have with Zackscottgames is that he makes an lp for every game that comes out. He's playing so many games right now that most of these get one part per week.

'3K said:
pewdiepie
His videos are like, the most shit I've ever seen in five minutes.

Purple Yoshi said:

Also, I really don't like SullyPwns. He just acts like such an asshole.
That too.

hey i like peanut butter gamer ):

NSY said:
Youtubers you dislike
off the top of my head
  • raywilliamjohnson
  • pewdiepie
  • smosh
  • tmz
  • irate gamer
  • anyone who recommends a high-carb low-fat diet
but i respect other people's right to an opinion of liking these channels

i hate most of my videos. or at least a good amount.

if smasher has a youtube account (that makes sense because he can't use it) then does he count?

(also i really hate pewdiepie, raywilliamjohnson, smosh, the irate gamer, the annoying orange, fred (anyone remember him?) and probably some more i've forgotten)

キノピオ八十五 said:
Purple Yoshi said:
I HATE LPers who openly dislike the game they're playing.

Even if the game they're playing is, you know, actually bad? (E.g., Game Grumps and Sonic 06?)

Sonic 06 is basically the only example of when LPing a bad game is acceptable. Probably from that LP marathon by those guys...I can't remember their names.

But LPers who play a game blind and say "Man this game is so stupid" or constantly complain about the level design get me really annoyed. If you don't like the game, don't play it! JoshJepson's LP of Yoshi's Island DS also had this. Sure, he made valid complaints, but it wasn't entertaining to watch him point out all the issues in the level design.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
(also i really hate pewdiepie, raywilliamjohnson, smosh, the irate gamer, the annoying orange, fred (anyone remember him?) and probably some more i've forgotten)
Essentially this.

The Irate Gamer is just a AVGN wannabe. I can't stand this guy and why hasn't he gone. I also think Pewdiepie is overrated as hell but at least his videos are decent.

Also why do some people hate Smosh I enjoyed the few videos from them I've seen.

Please don't get me started on people who do unboxing videos.

driftmaster130 is the worst vlogger ever.
Like seriously, he should learn to point the camera at himself instead of the roof.

キノピオ八十五 said:
pretty much everybody from the escapist, especially yahtzee and moviebob.

i always found them too arrogant and douchey

Have you seen the Jimquisition? That guy is arrogant and pretentious enough as 100 people.

NSY said:
The Irate Gamer is just a AVGN wannabe. I can't stand this guy and why hasn't he gone. I also think Pewdiepie is overrated as hell but at least his videos are decent.

Also why do some people hate Smosh I enjoyed the few videos from them I've seen.

Please don't get me started on people who do unboxing videos.
PEOPLE HATE SMOSH? I've never seen anyone hate Smosh...
Me? I don't hate YouTubers, I just hate bad videos.

Me? I don't hate YouTubers but that's because I don't watch bad YouTube videos. I don't waste much time there.

Back