Youtubers you dislike (rant thread)

I don't enjoy chuggaconroy's videos anymore. His humour is childish and the jokes are bad. There's only so much overreacting I can take. The pun jokes are the worst though. Those moments are a mix of all the things I hate about his commentary. I tried to watch his Emerald LP but a few episodes in I realised I wouldn't be able to watch them without cringing so I dropped it.

He sure does make the borders and edits look pretty though.

Lakitulerapide said:
Funny thing they just released a new episode yesterday.

There's too much dead in there.
......what?

anyone that does RE: videos, unboxing and tribute videos. also, pewdiepie, irate gamer and exandshadow (at least whenever he is commentating over gen 1 and gen 2) also, this guy has called chuggaconroy "unproffesional" and "someone who does not do his research" after outright saying most pokemon suck in the commentary before that.

pewdiepie with a PASSION

that guy is like a walking fag (fag being a cigarette in this analogy)

Baby Luigi said:
Me? I don't hate YouTubers but that's because I don't watch bad YouTube videos. I don't waste much time there.

instead you waste your time here
also thank god nobody mentioned captainsparklez, he's beautiful, simply beautiful, love him, love him a lot

I can enjoy response videos if the video the are responding to is bad and he/she insult them too much.

Purple Yoshi said:
キノピオ八十五 said:
pretty much everybody from the escapist, especially yahtzee and moviebob.

i always found them too arrogant and douchey

Have you seen the Jimquisition? That guy is arrogant and pretentious enough as 100 people.

honestly no. is he new?

maybe i'll check an episode of his out later today.

oh I forgot game theory

haven't tried watching too many of his videos but he talks in an obnoxious way and his theories are generally stupid

i thought the one about companion cubes was slightly interesting but otherwise i don't like game theory much either

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
i thought the one about companion cubes was slightly interesting but otherwise i don't like game theory much either
that wasn't even his own theory, though

it's been on the internet for a good while before he went and acted like he had just made the discovery of the epoch

Nabber said:
oh I forgot game theory

haven't tried watching too many of his videos but he talks in an obnoxious way and his theories are generally stupid
while I do enjoy some game theories, I can't take them seriously

Radagast the Brown said:
Baby Luigi said:
Me? I don't hate YouTubers but that's because I don't watch bad YouTube videos. I don't waste much time there.

instead you waste your time here
also thank god nobody mentioned captainsparklez, he's beautiful, simply beautiful, love him, love him a lot

Yeah, that

Chugga in Mario Party 3 considering he's flat out trolling Jon and taking advantage of him not knowing the rules.

Also, in this video:

there was some guy bitching about LPers wasting their time and life instead of doing something productive, calls LP fans "brainwashed zombies" and pretty much feels the need to badmouth Chugga for no reason and keep insisting that Wario's saying "The Wine Mist" and basically calls everyone.

Randy Cunningham said:
there was some guy *bleep*ing about LPers wasting their time and life instead of doing something productive, calls LP fans "brainwashed zombies" and pretty much feels the need to badmouth Chugga for no reason and keep insisting that Wario's saying "The Wine Mist" and basically calls everyone.

That's pretty ironic since he's wasting his time and life too making that video

Xerneas said:
What about that Feminist women talking about Damsel in Distress?

Oh, good god, can't we all shut up about her? I thought everyone had forgotten about it by now.

Radagast the Brown said:
Xerneas said:
What about that Feminist women talking about Damsel in Distress?

someone should introduce that *bleep* to Lara croft and catwoman

Don't forget Samus

Apparently it is, which I also found odd

Back