Let other Holidays have personal space, Christmas!

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
We all know that Christmas just chooses to start whenever it wants and end whenever it wants, and I find it rather stupid for some reason. I have once seen wreathes in the Dollar Tree as early as AUGUST. I remember hearing about a Christmas tree up in September on Drake & Zeke then one of them said, "Burn it." I also heard this year about some guy seeing what he thought were Halloween lights before seeing a tree up on the same radio show. Of course, Christmas decorations take up nearly half of the space that should be more Halloween products. I remember that stores used to have more Halloween decorations than they do now. Why must there Christmas decorations instead of more Halloween decorations? Just yesterday, my sister said, "Christmas, Shmistmas! after seeing a commercial of a Gingerbread Man sneaking up on a woman then saying something along the lines of, "Don't let the Holidays sneak up you. Christmas is closer than you think" and no it isn't. I don't give a crap about it this time of year, I just want to think about Halloween! I read that somebody saw more Christmas decorations than Halloween decorations while trick-or-treating. Then nobody gives a crap about Thanksgiving. I read that there are carolers who just sing in November. There's people who just put their Christmas stuff on November 1. Finally, Christmas is too stubborn to end. In January, people are too friggin' lazy to take their decorations down, commercials and songs continue to play, and there are even people who leave their stuff up until near the end of FREAKING FEBRUARY. As Cinnemassacre's B.S.-man would say, it just devours everything around it! Of course, there are people who cease to every take down their Christmas decorations, which I find ridiculous.

you should enlist as a soldier in the war on christmas

Apparently it's bad luck to take Christmas decorations down, after the Friday after Christmas, so they might be superstitious.

But I do find it odd that shops sell Christmas things, and not Halloween things which is only a few days away.

We had a really nice system. At the end of October there's Halloween, at the end of November there's Thanksgiving, and at the end of December there's Christmas and fuck New Years. It's a cycle. Then Canada came and broke everything by putting Thanksgiving before Halloween. This is the reason why the holidays are all out of balance now. Everybody knows that after Thanksgiving is over it's time to start preparing for Christmas, but because Canada celebrates Thanksgiving at the wrong time, they start preparing for Christmas before Halloween. And because Canada is above us, all of their Christmas spirit falls down into the US, ruining our cycle too.

Obviously, there's only one way to fix this. We need to build a giant gutter along the border with Canada so that all of the Christmas cheer falls into it and drains into the great lakes. Unfortunately, this means several states will be in a perpetual state of Christmas, but this is a sacrifice that we're going to have to make in order to put the rest of the universe back into balance.

Source: I'm a holiday expert.

But what if shrek guy is in one of those states? How will he survive the perpetual christmas?

I guess he's just going to have to get a job making toys.

Hey, Christmas deserves that kind of love. It's the happiest time ever.

But when they're selling Halloween and Valentine's Day stuff like two months before they even start that's just pathetic.

Shrek Guy said:
Of course, Christmas decorations take up nearly half of the space that should be more Halloween products. I remember that stores used to have more Halloween decorations than they do now. Why must there Christmas decorations instead of more Halloween decorations? [...] I don't give a crap about it this time of year, I just want to think about Halloween! I read that somebody saw more Christmas decorations than Halloween decorations while trick-or-treating.

oh no a terrible holiday isn't getting enough recognition whatever shall we do??

The only reason I don't like Christmas is the overly commercial things in it

Christmas is better than Halloween anyway

Halloween has only been around for around 300 years, Christmas has been around for about 2,000 years

let me enjoy my pumpkin flavored things before you start shoving peppermint and gingerbread in my face

Radagast the Brown said:
DragonFreak said:
Older ≠ Better unles you're talking about video games.
are you saying your grandparents suck

no, thats such a logical fallacy ahhhhHHHHHHH!

Shoutmon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
DragonFreak said:

no, thats such a logical fallacy ahhhhHHHHHHH!
omg u said fallacy omg that's fallus that's phallus you sick freak i'm being harassed reported youuu

DragonFreak said:
Radagast the Brown said:
DragonFreak said:
Actually yes. Don't get me started on my grandparents, they are as worse as my parents.
nah no they're not

if they are go find someone else's grandparents, because clearly yours aren't doing their job of being cool ass folks

i can understand that you think your parents are lame though, everyone things their parents are lame on some level

Back