guys pls

Guiliant said:
guys i thought this was a thread about halloween

guys pls

guis. whars the pumpkins at?

Guiliant said:
guys i thought this was a thread about halloween

guys pls

But it is about halloween. The spooky scary truth of the extremist right encroaching on the public.

Also I can't wait to share pictures of Morty with everyone. You all should help join in when the time comes............

Shoutmon said:
Dr. Javelin said:
okay, so people go overboard and overreact

but that's not really being pure in their religion, is it? because a real christian would follow the "in the world but not of it" ideal, which would mean that they couldn't rant about the devil in everything

the point is that i'm not talking about people who want to purify their religion and i never was. you brought that up. i'm talking about people who blindly adhere to a doctrine they not only don't understand, but are unable to even try to understand because they think trying to understand is faithless and therefore a ticket to hell. as a consequence of their inability to think, they come up with nonsensical ideas about how catching sight of a carved pumpkin will make god hate you forever and then sincerely believe in them
oh i see what you're saying

yeah i totally agree with you there, as long as you don't think that the blind sheep are truly devoted to their faith

does everything on this forum have to devolve into a religious discussion
we should have a serious discussion board or something
anyway on topic im wearing my normal clothes and saying im dressing up as me.
I'm too old for going out anyway but my sister thinks it's super lame.

Graphcalibur said:
does everything on this forum have to devolve into a religious discussion
we should have a serious discussion board or something

i dont think its a symptom unique to our board, but i think having a specific board would be a bad idea maybe.

Also, you should totally hand out candy, thats my favorite part of halloween, handing out candy to the kids and joking around with the parents and teenagers who are out trick or treating. its fun seeing the costumes and how excited the kids get. also, i also fix my house up real spooky, so it gets fun. :) poor kids sometimes dont want to come up to our front door, its too scary.

Naze Youka said:
Also, you should totally hand out candy, thats my favorite part of halloween, handing out candy to the kids and joking around with the parents and teenagers who are out trick or treating.

I like doing that, too, though I mainly use it as an excuse to eat candy when no one's showing up.

Mario4Ever said:
Naze Youka said:
Also, you should totally hand out candy, thats my favorite part of halloween, handing out candy to the kids and joking around with the parents and teenagers who are out trick or treating.

I like doing that, too, though I mainly use it as an excuse to eat candy when no one's showing up.

THATS THE BEST PART THO! Eating candy all night, sitting on a computer, handing out candy, seeing everyone's costumes is the best part of halloween. Its my favorite holiday.

Graphcalibur said:
Do what my brother and his mate did a few years ago and dress up as a chav

I just want a TF2 update.

Going to check and see if an older costume still fits me, I know the mask will, which is really all I want but it will be cooler if I can get the full outfit.

Me and GF are going to watch the nightmare before christmas, because she has never seen it.

I'll probably give out candy with the rest of my family at one point as well.

Typical halloween for me, school was nice, saw some pretty sweet costumes throughout the day. (A lobster, a banana, a dude dressed up as a chick, dude riding a monkey, luigi, mario, etc.)

I'm just gonna watch people play scary videogames while eating candy
edit: and pizza, a burger, and fries

So it's before 6 and three trick-or-treaters already came...

Almost died laughing at school today because I was wandering the halls afterwards and thought I was alone when some random guy in a banana suit came darting down.

so some trick or treaters knocked on the door like 10 minutes ago and my mom told them off

i laughed so hard

I live in a flat I stayed in all day, so... uneventful day.

Nightmare Moon said:
so some trick or treaters knocked on the door like 10 minutes ago and my mom told them off

i laughed so hard

I wish my mum did that. You'd think she would, seeing as she doesn't like Halloween at all, but no one's made it to our door and she isn't home so I probably won't find out any time soon.

Back