Halloween 2013

Unknown Entity

The Lost Soul
I bumped an old topic. Decided to make new one instead.

There's going to be a Halloween party at my house on Halloween.

Kill me.

Gunna hopefully sleep through it all or hang out with my Grandpa... Maybe.

I guess I'll watch Coraline or something. I'm not one for horror films, I just really love Coraline. Unfortunately I seem to be past the acceptable age for trick or treating.

Oh yeah, and maybe I'll go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show party that never happened last year, that'd be cool.

Might go trick or treating. I still pass of as a little girl. Free candies for me.

do to the fact that my parents are completely opposed to Halloween i've never really been able to do anything special on it

I'll tell everyone that I am going in as Sonic 2006 but lie instead and come in as Hotel Mario.

Yesterday in my Computer Applications class, we had to write a short story on Halloween. I was boasting that mine was the best, and today in that class I read everybody's. Unfortuantely, I was probably too right, as I cringed at 90% of them.

Sergeant Sillies said:
Might go trick or treating. I still pass of as a little girl. Free candies for me.

I'm still going as 17 years old as a 12th grade with many of high school seniors for trick and treating in my area (it is big)

Also I will decorate my garage as a haunted garage (i have done this before)

70% chance I trick or treat this year, 50% settled on dressing as Princess Luigi

Bump.
Probably going to dress up as Darth Vader, not because I have in interest in star wars but since I wore that costume since the beginning of time

im gonna stay at home and make a comic

Back