Halloween 2013

Nightmare Moon said:
so some trick or treaters knocked on the door like 10 minutes ago and my mom told them off

i laughed so hard
That's hilarious, lol

we bought some candy for ourselves

not really much else

my sis insists on going
i said it gate night already happened, so she can't destroy people's property today. she ignored me tho.

Fuck everything about this holiday especially little bastards and there parents coming to mcdonald's and ordering 6 20 pieces then 10 mcdoubles and 10 mcchickens

Kimberly Hart said:
Going to check and see if an older costume still fits me, I know the mask will, which is really all I want but it will be cooler if I can get the full outfit.

Me and GF are going to watch the nightmare before christmas, because she has never seen it.

Couldn't find costume, found mask, also found my (fake) chainsaw but was disappointed to learn that it doesn't work anymore. (It used to make chainsaw noises.)

GF enjoyed the movie. It was pretty funny, because I walked her all the way home just for her mom (and herself) to drive me home. >.>

Also candy. Yay for candy.

My candy bag is really really heavy from last night that if candy basket is there that doesn't say pick one, I take most of it

Watched 5 SAW films, didn't get the rest done due to time restraints.

DragonFreak said:
Demidevimon said:
DragonFreak said:
Demidevimon said:
DragonFreak said:
Isn't Jigsaw marvelous?
We'd get on well if I escape one of his death traps
*fixed.
Who says I won't end up in one?
There's a possibility you will end up in one, but surviving....
Jigsaw's traps generally reflect your crime, therefore I'll just have to do something with a knife, and it'll be a piece of cake, and I can take pain.

Well, if it's one of Jigsaw's, you know that life is a possibility, whereas if it isn't, death is certain.

Mario4Ever said:
Well, if it's one of Jigsaw's, you know that life is a possibility, whereas if it isn't, death is certain.
Hey do you remember that one where he had that girl kill that guy to get the key to the head trap that sure did redeem her

Back