Baby Luigi (and maybe LeftyGreenMario) races on various hacked MKW tracks

Any other suggestions?

Mario Party X said:
We did the racing, but You bleeping tube is being stubborn.

Edit: Here are the videos! It's with 2 players. Baby Luigi is the top player and I'm the second one.

N64 DK's Jungle Parkway

There is some lag in parts of the video, but it's the video recorder doing that, so if you see the giant pause and a purple screen (it's a purple character filling up the screen), we gamers are affected by that, too, and thus, we can't see.

DS Delfino Plaza
I love Choco Mountain and the Delfino Plalza one was good too, kind of messed with my mind.

Ummm...how about Wario's Gold Mine?

A bit different because it's older than the recent videos.

That's the free fly cheat. It enables to use the B button to fly and the Dpad to change direction of the path. Some characters move faster than others (it's the karts doing it) ie Piranha Prowler moves at a much quicker rate than the Standard Kart S. We take advantage of the movement speed and the flinging thing to make sure only CPU Wario or DK (though Waluigi and Baby Daisy often get stuck as well since they move just as fast) drive into a wall. After driving in the wall and getting stuck for a while, they respawn somewhere back. This is supposed to be a failsafe measure to make sure CPUs are always racing, but we take advantage of it as it sometimes make the CPUs a whole lap behind or just very VERY far behind.

You should look at Wario's face in the map, it's always him that gets screwed over by the Free Fly cheat because we said so.

Oh, call it "cheating" or not, we'll never ever do this stuff on wi-fi (what's the point of using it when you can't torture CPUs in wi-fi?). And besides, if you use the free fly cheat in wi-fi, only you get to move, so that means you won't be able to abuse it and make people skip checkpoints or continuously fall off.

I'm considering to make other videos as well, including New Super Mario Bros. gameplay, Super Sluggers gameplay, Mario Sports Mix, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. All of these games have their music at least hacked while Brawl is a thoroughly hacked game like Mario Kart Wii.

Oh, and Wario gets to die in all of them bar New Super Mario Bros. because... duh, he's not there.

Mega said:
GBAToad said:
Baby Luigi said:
Megadardery said:
GBA Bowser Castle 3 please, don't forget to do multiple tricks :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CACGbH2CYg4

Venture if you dare

The best part was the obligatory Wario murder after you got the star.
Yeah, and keep falling in lava ok?

Well, yeah, we're experts at doing that. There is one level where we fell a lot.

Mario Party X said:
Mega said:
GBAToad said:
Baby Luigi said:
Megadardery said:

Venture if you dare

Well, yeah, we're experts at doing that. There is one level where we fell a lot.

Some of the MKW Custom Tracks need some work
I've played some of them on my Wii and some are great but some could use a lot of improvement (respawn areas, etc.)

Aegislash said:
Mario Party X said:
Mega said:
GBAToad said:
Baby Luigi said:
Megadardery said:

Venture if you dare

Some of the MKW Custom Tracks need some work
I've played some of them on my Wii and some are great but some could use a lot of improvement (respawn areas, etc.)

They do, but they're freakishly hard to make. I mean editing .kmp and .kcl files are really complex. So I just appreciate well made courses even more. I look at courses before I download them.

Police Squad! said:
Put MKDS Rainbow Road in where Dry Dry Ruins is

Meh, MKDS Rainbow Road looks boring without the loop-the-loop D:

Police Squad! said:
Put MKDS Rainbow Road in where Dry Dry Ruins is

Meh, MKDS Rainbow Road looks boring without the loop-the-loop D:
[/quote]

So put the *bleep* loop-de-loop in already

Police Squad! said:
So put the *bleep* loop-de-loop in already

Hey calm the ---- down. It is currently impossible to implement a proper, drivable loop-de-loop in Mario Kart Wii; there is a reason there's no loop-de-loop in the Mario Kart DS port of the track yet. And even if it WAS possible, why are you asking ME to make one? I can't do it; it's beyond my abilities. Maybe you look up on how to create a custom track yourself and see how dang complicated it is: you have to set many checkpoints, set collision values for every aspect of the course, make a mini-map, make sure the y coordinates of a course and the starting positions are correct, and many MANY more.

Bump.

How about Airship Fortress, from DS, in DK Mountain?

Let me get used to the course so I know what to do to Wario before I record it. Besides, there already is something taking up DK Mountain's slot.

Yes it does because I have to do extra effort replacing music as well

Baby Luigi said:
Let me get used to the course so I know what to do to Wario before I record it. Besides, there already is something taking up DK Mountain's slot.

Well, it doesn't have to be permanent. We can add the course, patch the music, and play on it. When we're done, we can revert it. It doesn't take that much effort.

It's annoying, though.

Annoying, but hardly any effort. You're just lazy.

I'm not "just lazy", dumbass, it's REALLY hard to replace the custom tracks in the game that you still want to race on AND find appropriate (ya know) music for the said track. AND I have to be careful renaming stuff and making sure it's named properly and patch the music files to the right .brsar, etc. And then, there's the possibility that i'll forget something.

It used to be easy when there are still empty slots but all of the track slots are filled with custom tracks that I still want to race on. Add that to my shifting interests (right now, I'm into making ragdolls for Garry's Mod more than anything) and you get something kinda hard to do.

You're making it sound harder than it looks. The whole process doesn't even take ten minutes. In fact, the hardest part is finding the appropriate music to replace.

I still really want to do this stuff, though.

Back