Baby Luigi (and maybe LeftyGreenMario) races on various hacked MKW tracks

Yeah what video DID you just watch :P

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah what video DID you just watch :P
The one in you first post on this thread

Glitching kart physics, wierd items, weird menus, weird music... weird everything

chillv said:
Glitching kart physics, wierd items, weird menus, weird music... weird everything

It's not a glitch, it's actually a cheat which enables me to move all racers at will, which is the sole reason Wario always ends up last.

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
which is the sole reason Wario always ends up last.

I didn't watch the whole thing, I stopped watching after the spinning rainbow shells that go all up in your face.

a bit dated since i actually got a different course

I also felt like uploading a pretty early retexture of Koopa Cape.

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:

It's not a glitch, it's actually a cheat which enables me to move all racers at will, which is the sole reason Wario always ends up last.
Now I always thought that the custom coursed where really bad. And blamed you for it

It also is a bad reason.

Candice said:
Baby Luigi said:
I also felt like uploading a pretty early retexture of Koopa Cape.

It did look sort of the same.

Also, Wario wasn't in last place.

That's because it's impossible, since there's 3 of him (besides, Yoshi uses a Wario icon on the map so it technically counts :P

When we race in teams, our goal is to make all members in the blue team behind the red team.

Lakitulerapide said:
Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:

Now I always thought that the custom coursed where really bad. And blamed you for it

It also is a bad reason.
Oh yeah, all of these courses are raceable (like normal). After all it isn't the course influencing this; if we were to play in, say, Coconut Mall, we'd still move around spastically to make Wario stuck in a wall.

Sorry if our silly kart-moving hacks give you the wrong idea (next time, pay attention to the mini-map, especially where Wario and Donkey Kong is, to see why our karts are moving erratically!). You should at least try out some of these custom tracks one day, BUT, this stuff requires softmodding your Wii.

Oh, Dolphin emulator can work, too. :)

I explained it in an earlier post:

Baby Luigi said:
That's the free fly cheat. It enables to use the B button to fly and the Dpad to change direction of the path. Some characters move faster than others (it's the karts doing it) ie Piranha Prowler moves at a much quicker rate than the Standard Kart S. We take advantage of the movement speed and the flinging thing to make sure only CPU Wario or DK (though Waluigi and Baby Daisy often get stuck as well since they move just as fast) drive into a wall. After driving in the wall and getting stuck for a while, they respawn somewhere back. This is supposed to be a failsafe measure to make sure CPUs are always racing, but we take advantage of it as it sometimes make the CPUs a whole lap behind or just very VERY far behind.

You should look at Wario's face in the map, it's always him that gets screwed over by the Free Fly cheat because we said so.

ALL racers get affected by it, which is why you see me and other racers often drift off-road, into a wall, or off-track.

Back