Your headcanons

Personally, firt time I saw the HellSkyValleyTrees was in my own copy of the game, and so I didn't know what the hell they were supposed to be and freaked out. They still can look creepy for afar.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Yah, I mean, :babymario: was already established as its own thing and we got :metal: in smash bros as its own thing

and we got young link too so why not throw the Doctor in?

Because they both look marginally different than Mario. Dr. Mario looks literally the exact same physically but only with other clothes so it would be weird to have two twin Marios.

But why the hell would there be two separate Marios that look exactly the same for two different couples?? That's biologically impossible.

Yeah I get it doppelgangers exist but Dr. Mario looks exactly the same and he's also even called Mario as well and has the exact same voice. Coincidence?

Saltman said:
Yeah I get it doppelgangers exist but Dr. Mario looks exactly the same and he's also even called Mario as well and has the exact same voice. Coincidence?
Well, my headcanon is that the Smash Bros. Dr. Mario has Mario's voice dubbed over him, he actually sounds like the Mario from Super Mario 64, which I believe is a separate voice from the current Mario.

And if I were to have time to mod the game, he might look more like the Melee Dr. Mario than anything else.

Saltman said:

Yeah, man how dare they do that? Mario is a series all about science, everything should make sense!

Meanwhile, in the Space Junk Galaxy...

Assembly Block: *passes through black hole, comes out the other side*

It's true. I've seen it happen.

Totally scientifically sound. No doubt about that. :posh:

Waluigi is responsible for all the sockpuppets and vandals on MarioWiki. He doesn't have them always edit the Waluigi or Luigi pages, though, because that would be too stupid and obvious.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Waluigi is responsible for all the sockpuppets and vandals on MarioWiki. He doesn't have them always edit the Waluigi or Luigi pages, though, because that would be too stupid and obvious.

I still maintain that's the remaining influence of Mr. Star Gate. He kinda-sorta-can-be-interpreted-if-you-bash-your-head-against-a-rock made some implication that kinda-resembles-something-something Waluigi, after all. Dark past or something, it's been a while since I played that.

might as well dump some more headcanons from memory
viruses Arent actually viruses its a jape. theyre merely some Things(definitely alive things) who are disease carriers for some reason. the disease entirely depends on their type. its not known why or how they do this.
andf yes theres a chance of a virus that actually is ok to touch without you being infected with the common cold or whatever the heck a "weird" is

orbulon compared to the rest of his species is actually like. 16

dk jr is the current donkey kong and cranky's just his dad thats the only way this entire thing can make sense. this is less so a headcanon and moreso my stance on the situation
oh and also cranky had a dream one day and itwas this

i also made the koopa family tree thing recently (a month ago that is).im aware theres been a thing like this on the shroom? but i decided to make my own because why not
them_deep_lores.png

some stuff here can be assumed to be convergent evolution like the similarities between yoshi and koopa troopa faces, koopa troopas and spikes becoming bipedal independently of each other, and such
this goes with another one of my headcanons of the koopa hair being highly modified feahters and feathers is a dinosaur thing
i put too much thought into this

People are saying Jumpman is Mario's father as Donkey Kong Jr is Donkey Kong's father or something, but who is that Mario in Super Mayro Kratt then? If you say "it's just non canon time shenanigans" then why can't you argue the same for the initial Donkey Kong games?

I still go by that current Donkey is the same Donkey as in the original games. Any other headcanons make no sense to me, even "official" ones. Especially the official ones since believing in those makes you come off as a freaking nerd with way too much time.

Back