Your headcanons

Mario Party X said:
It's like laughing at someone saying "Pudding" or "cheese plate"

CHEESE. FUCKING. PLATE.

(no one's going to get the reference)

I always say if no one gets your references it's a personal victory.

I do bad comedy yes.

One of the most realistic Christmas movies of the recent times.

Everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom absolutely loathes the DK Rap and always tries anything they can to shut DK up.

The Pianta Judge is named Judy, and the Pianta Attorney is named Bob. There's also a defense attorney named Tom, but he was sick during the events of Mario Sunshine, so things went the "guilty until proven innocent" route.

Kirby and Dedede said:
The Pianta Judge is named Judy, and the Pianta Attorney is named Bob. There's also a defense attorney named Tom, but he was """""""""""""sick""""""""""""" during the events of Mario Sunshine
fixed

Magikrazy said:
Kirby and Dedede said:
The Pianta Judge is named Judy, and the Pianta Attorney is named Bob. There's also a defense attorney named Tom, but he was """""""""""""sick""""""""""""" during the events of Mario Sunshine
fixed

Everyone hates Waluigi in Mushroom Kingdom and for a good reason because Waluigi is a useless eater and is known for picking on small children and terrifying them with his perfume and spidery appearance. His reputation for hacking in Mario Kart Wii is also never forgotten and even people from other universes like Kirby, Captain Falcon, Mr. game & Watch (who speaks in an entire foreign language) and Snake know this and beg for Waluigi to remain a killable Assist Trophy. The games just aren't explicit enough about the universal resentment for Waluigi and they should be, honestly.

Waluigi keeps spiders so he can use them to spy on Luigi just to see what nefarious deed Luigi is up and tries to steal Luigi tennis techniques but it just freaks out Luigi especially when Mario squishes them with his hands and now Luigi has an extra pair of gloves with spider bits to wash.

Oh, and Mario usually tries to be flashy when he wants to eliminate insects like trying out Action Commands on them even if he's wearing just socks and doesn't have Multibounce equipped.

Mario does this when he has an audience of more than just Luigi and especially if he knows that'll make every one of them groan, roll the eyes, or face palm.

It can't be that bad, the washing machine was designed to scrub off the gross stuff that inevitably gets on clothes and I don't mean spiders.

But none of this matters to Luigi because they're freaking spiders. Only thing worse would be Gobber slime because it's ghosts.

Furthermore on the subjects of how Mario characters would react to creepy crawlies in the house, I imagine Peach is the type that would lecture her friends about how nice spiders are and are beneficiaries of the ecosystem but Daisy really doesn't care and would gladly use insect spray and also remark that Waluigi's shops are probably full of them, so "if you love them so much, why doesn't you try living with them?".

Rosalina doesn't really touch insects, but there's one thing she can't stand, and that's silverfish, because silverfish love old books and I imagine Rosalina's library is full of old books.

Toadette is the type who want absolutely nothing with any creepy crawlie and would scream to Toad for help.

Wiggler absolutely freaks out over spiders and wasps even though she probably doesn't realize that wasps control the pests in the garden Wiggler always seems to tend.

I think Wario is that person who'd eat bugs or try selling them for money.

Bowser, who doesn't really care about the state of his castle, is cruel to bugs and gives magnifying glasses to Bowser Jr., Bowser Jr. is like his dad but Bowser Jr. loves playing "pretend the bug is Mario" which isn't really fair to the bug, but such is the unfairness of life, I guess. Kamek really thinks this is all petty, but he's also probably tasked cleaning the castle regularly so Kamek has to deal with a ton of spiderwebs and all, which isn't too bad because he has house-keeping magic that even Peach would be jealous of (and Kamek has nice, dainty laundry to tend to, so learning such powers is mandatory for him).

Dry Bones absolutely hates it when flies and ants try using its skull as a nesting place, but wouldn't go out of its way to kill them. Aside from that, Dry Bones actually doesn't mind bugs and all because it spent a lot of getting to know the bugs in the soil long after it was dead anyway.

stanley is a small angry man. hes even shorter than mario. he takes care of all his flora(theres A Lot of it) and probably befriended at least 3 piranha plants

..waluigi makes fun of everyone shorter than him for their height
now time for some headcanons i had rotting in a notepad for months
uproots are like, half plants half animals, having traits of both in their cells. they feed by digging their little leggies in the ground. they have a primitive brain but theyre the biggest dinguses

piranha plants evolved from some kinda reptiles that adapted to ambush their prey and also disguise as flowers. m bushes and hurt plants evolved in a similar way, but dont live outside of lavalava due to the mimicked plants only living there - piranha plants are much more independent.

bonneters are actually more varied in colors and hat shapes and such than whats in-game. also cappy is fairly generic compared to others (before he went with mario anyways), besides having a noticeably deeper voice than most and hair, but tiara actually *is* unique

all ghost species belong to bilateria but theyve like, split from most of them entirely and lost most regular bilaterian traits. its sorta been displaced with magic. you know evolution is funky that this can happen lmao. i dont know why im putting this much thought into mario ghosts which include funny round spoops and hats with eyes

Stingbies and urban stingbies are both flies. they resemble bees or mosquitos because i dunno. evolution is funky and weird
edit: i also was just asked on discord to come up with a headcanon for the spoopy boys on shiverburn galaxy
Alright so theyre literally just trees that just sorta grow there in whatever the heck that galaxy is. theres usually more covering around the hills or whatever the heck but these just offshooted and went "naw frick you i wanna just grow here"
they look like spoopy things from a distance but its a jape

Dr. Mario is entirely separate character from Mario and he sounds exactly like Mario from Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Mario Kart 64. The voice from Smash 4 and Ultimate is just Mario's voice dubbed over him.

As for the flies, yeah, the "bees" don't even have two pairs of wings. They're clearly imitation flies.

Yah, I mean, :babymario: was already established as its own thing and we got :metal: in smash bros as its own thing

and we got young link too so why not throw the Doctor in?

And they should have Shadow Mario as an alt.

why the fuck do they even bother with Alfonzo or removing Dedede in the background, like do they pretend to care or something?

Stingbies being flies makes a lot of sense actually, since they attack with their fronts, like a horsefly would.

Problem is, flies that imitate bees have harmless butterfly-esque proboscis. Also Stingbies have a beehive in MK7.

But this is a game franchise where Spiders can additionally have 4 or 6 legs, so why bother?

As for HellValleySkyTrees, they don't look like "spoopy" things from far away....

gfs_125526_2_1.jpg

They look like spoopy things close up.

Back