Your headcanons

Reminds me of how I headcanon that every first/notable nameless Goomba you encounter is always the same one. And he's named Frank.

ThatGuy62 said:
Reminds me of how I headcanon that every first/notable nameless Goomba you encounter is always the same one. And he's named Frank.
QirW6HXm.jpg

Waluigi and Wario never were born. They just were spawned from a smile pit in the sewers. Donkey Kong's birthplace is his materializing from the yellow molten butter in Brinstar.

Typo from mobile, but my point still stands because the two won't stop grinning.

Waluigi and Wario are also perpetually cursed with blue eye spots, whatever the hell those blue markings are; it's the mark of evil though.

Look Away in Mario Party 2 shows glum Wario with a closed mouth.

Mario and Luigi can never get enough from playing short stop in Mario Baseball.

Every online video, fanfiction or "game theory" that paints Bowser as the goodguy and Mario as the badguy is actually propaganda sponsored by Bowser himself.

Yes he has broken the 4th wall purely to create crap.

Mcmadness said:
Every online video, fanfiction or "game theory" that paints Bowser as the goodguy and Mario as the badguy is actually propaganda sponsored by Bowser himself.

Yes he has broken the 4th wall purely to create crap.
Plot twist: It's actually Bowser Jr. who makes it, and he believes it wholeheartedly because his moral compass is that messed up.
Bowser's aware of it but he also encourages it because it bothers Mario.

I don't understand this thing with yoshi and taxes.

imo yoshi tax fraud jokes are overdone to death and i dont really like them so i support this headcanon

Kirby and Dedede said:
Yoshi] Yoshi Yoshi! (Could I please be exempt from paying taxes said:
Because the internet latches onto the stupidest things and blows them out of proportion.
See also: Daisy's third eye, Super Crown, Killager, Mario hits blocks with his head, Ultra Instinct Shaggy, et cetera.

Mcmadness said:
It has literally no punchline, and it was just because a YouTube comment was being random. It wasn't funny the first time and just mindlessly repeating it like a broken record for the 59th time doesn't make it funnier.

It's like laughing at someone saying "Pudding" or "cheese plate"

Back