Your headcanons

Cheeze said:
I only asked that because I know someone (not here and not me) who would like to f*** Toadette if she were real. Wrap your head around that.
Oh gooodddd noooo

Cheeze said:
I only asked that because I know someone (not here and not me) who would like to f*** Toadette if she were real. Wrap your head around that.

nope.gif

Honestly, I don't think I would've minded it as much if he just wanted to marry her, but yeeeeeah. He really wants to do that to her.

Cheeze said:
ravioli ravioli dont lewd the mushroom loli

Speaking of character ages, I always saw Bowser being up to around 5 years older than the other Star Children (minus Yoshi), seeing as Baby Bowser can talk while the rest of the babies can't. Yoshi, however, is at least 10 years older than Bowser, making him a teenager during the events of Yoshi's Island/DS. The Green Yoshi in the Yoshi's Island games involving Baby Mario is THE Yoshi, and so is THE Baby Yoshi shown at the end of Yoshi's Island DS.

This thread went places.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Speaking of character ages, I always saw Bowser being up to around 5 years older than the other Star Children (minus Yoshi), seeing as Baby Bowser can talk while the rest of the babies can't. Yoshi, however, is at least 10 years older than Bowser, making him a teenager during the events of Yoshi's Island/DS. The Green Yoshi in the Yoshi's Island games involving Baby Mario is THE Yoshi, and so is THE Baby Yoshi shown at the end of Yoshi's Island DS.
I always see people consider Bowser to be one year older since the bros can walk by Partners in Time (though Baby Bowz seems to have lost his lisp by that point).
On a slightly related note, I feel that Rosalina feels slightly bittersweet when she sees her baby counterpart due to knowing her parents will die eventually.

In Super Mario Odyssey, water is toxic to Bonneters. As such, water forces Bonneter spirits out of the body they’re capturing, unless said body is some kind of aquatic creature. Then again, how would Bonneters even manage to capture said creatures...?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Also how is Cappy fine when Mario is swimming underwater if that's the case?
Well, all the hats seem to be waterproof anyway. That may be it: Bonneters can capture aquatic creatures because they’re "waterproof". As long as water can’t get to the Bonneters themselves, the Cheep Cheeps and Squids and such can be captured.

it's like Kirby rules: most enemies just die if they touched water except for aquatic enemies, and that dying forces Bonneters out

whoops another bonneter headcanon
they can kinda retract their ethereal bodies into their hats. you can tell a regular hat apart from a bonneter hiding by a thin layer of some ghost body thing if you look underneath.

Luigi tended to Sakurai's hand injury and thus won Sakurai over. This is why Luigi lost his stupid negative zone Final Smash.

Being altruistic improves your outlook on life! :)

Huh, how funny that we're abording this subject when we have a special Luigi 'Shroom Issue.

Mario, Peach and Mallow occasionally leave wishes on Star Hill in hopes that Geno will eventually one day return. Bowser does so as well, albeit in secrecy when nobody is around to protect his big bad grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss street cred of course.

Ever since TYoL, Luigi has long since stopped leaving his hopes and desires of being a great plumber like his brother on Star Hill as he has realized that his wish has already been granted long ago. Now all he desires is to go on countless adventures with Mario.

It's been officially two years since I last visited this thread! Amazing. I'm sure you missed my headcanon genius. It's time for me to talk about, who else? Luigi. :luigi:

I'm planning on popping back in here every so often to put in a new headcanon - whether it be mine, or one I thought would be interesting and you're free to use for anything you'd like.

Also, I have not changed my mind on Luigi being bi. I forget if I was the one who presented that one, but he's totally bi, no take-backsies.

This is a fairly recent one, but given that it's pretty much a canon thing that Mario and Luigi speak Italian, that would make them multilingual. This headcanon is that Luigi is more fluent in Italian than English; his English is a little more on the broken side than his brother's. Substantiated by the fact that Mario talks to more people than Luigi does. Luigi isn't bad by any means, but some English words and terms escape him. If he's having trouble articulating himself, or if he simply wants Mario to understand him and no one else, he'll resort to speaking in Italian.

Luigi is a better plumber than Mario only because Mario spends so much time adventuring and Luigi spends more time at home tending to the phone calls. Mario thinks he's the better plumber but he doesn't want to hear how Luigi does the job faster and negotiate tight spots better.

Princess Mario said:
Luigi is a better plumber than Mario only because Mario spends so much time adventuring and Luigi spends more time at home tending to the phone calls. Mario thinks he's the better plumber but he doesn't want to hear how Luigi does the job faster and negotiate tight spots better.
Part of me thinks that, while Luigi idolizes Mario for his adventures, Mario idolizes Luigi for his plumbing experience.

Back