Your headcanons

meanwhile in germany

aDzVIIS.png

So Yoshi is sexist and Bowser wants to join OPEC.

Great.

I knew what that was, because I've gotten that message before (in English) and I recognized it.

Anyhoo, in Super Mario Sunshine the Piantas who give Mario Shine Sprites actually meant to give Mario something else, but the Shine Sprites were impressed with Mario's feats and revealed themselves to him.
I can just hear it now. "Wow! A Shine Sprite! I was just going to give you this medal."

J-Yoshi64 said:
Anyhoo, in Super Mario Sunshine the Piantas who give Mario Shine Sprites actually meant to give Mario something else, but the Shine Sprites were impressed with Mario's feats and revealed themselves to him.
I can just hear it now. "Wow! A Shine Sprite! I was just going to give you this medal."
I prefer to think the Piantas are all stupid.

Magikrazy said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
I prefer to think the Piantas are all stupid.

Me too. They couldn't tell the clear difference between Shadow Mario and Mario and their court system is beyond abysmal, what makes you think they have the brains to manage their own Shine Sprites?

And the Tanukis who sell you Shine Sprites for Blue Coins are clearly criminals.

2257 said:
Mario Party Σ said:
So Yoshi is sexist and Bowser wants to join OPEC.

Great.

?? why is yoshi sexist
I was referring to that White Knuckle Scorin' thing. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Is this how people in the 80's acted?

Now, I don't know how things go in your neighborhood, but where I come from calling a woman "smart-looking" doesn't make up for the fact you just called her a "babe" with a "dynamite bod". (It should also be noted that "smart-looking" doesn't actually mean "smart".)

this seems more condescending than sexist

The entire thing talks about her "bod" and her "decolleatage" (a.k.a. cleavage). Kind of like objectification. Which is sexist.

But Yoshi is acting creepy, I guess. Not that the other guys are any much better, but geezus.

There are scans of it online. It's hilarious, as are the song choices - there are no better fits for children's literature than Flesh for Lulu and Roy Orbison's "I Drove All Night". I wrote a whole article about the CD (The_'Shroom:Issue_XCVII/Palette_Swap), I love it that much.

beautiful literature said:
Luckily, when the guards arrived, they didn't notice the extra bulge in the Princess's dynamite bod..
(and yes, there are only two periods in that ellipsis)

Oh yeah, that one's great: the first time I heard it, I thought it was Roy Orbison himself for a sec, they match it so closely - but with just enough of a spin to make it new and neat.

Walkazo said:
There are scans of it online. It's hilarious, as are the song choices - there are no better fits for children's literature than Flesh for Lulu and Roy Orbison's "I Drove All Night". I wrote a whole article about the CD (The_'Shroom:Issue_XCVII/Palette_Swap), I love it that much.

beautiful literature said:
Luckily, when the guards arrived, they didn't notice the extra bulge in the Princess's dynamite bod..
(and yes, there are only two periods in that ellipsis)
That would mean [sic] then, if I'm correct!

king boo hated Mario for beating him in SM64DS, after Luigi's mansion he spent several years in a painting until he was sold off and purchased by Bowser jr (who also got the paintbrush at that time) he was then released by kamek but where he hung around with Bowser's army for a while, until he eventually found his new crown and took a bunch of boos with him and began his revenge against the Mario bros and E.Gadd as seen in Dark moon.

The Koopalings are in fact Bowser's kids.
The birth order is the order in which they are fought in SMB3. The order is as follows:
Youngest: Larry (3)
2nd Youngest: Morton (7) (yes I know, it did say somewhere that Morton was "one of the older ones" or something but this is a headcanon, OK?)
3rd Youngest: Wendy (9)
Middle Child: Iggy (12)
3rd Oldest: Roy (14)
2nd Oldest: Lemmy (18) (It's pretty dang obvious Lemmy ain't the youngest because in some media it clearly says Larry's the youngest. I know the cartoons keep contradicting this, but that's another part of this headcanon. That and Lemmy's vertically challenged)
Oldest: Ludwig (21) (Again, in some media Ludwig is said to be the oldest.)

King Koopa, the Bowser presented in the DIC cartoons, is the real Bowser's twin brother. His first name is actually "King" and his middle name is "Bowser". (I think in The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, Luigi called him King Bowser Koopa whereas Bowser in the games is just referred to as Bowser) The Koopa Kids are NOT the Koopalings, as the birth order is different.
Youngest: Hip and Hop (6)
2nd Youngest: Big Mouth (10)
Middle Child: Cheatsy (13)
3rd Oldest: Kootie Poo Pie (16)
2nd Oldest: Kooky (19)
Oldest: Bully (20) (I remember something about Bully being the oldest.)

That was my updated headcanon. Thanks for reading.

On that note, I have a headcanon that the game 'verse and the 'toon 'verse are separate 'verses.
If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go smack myself for talking like that.

I thought you meant verse as in poetry.

Mario Party Σ said:
I thought you meant verse as in poetry.
Cue the rimshot.
I meant universe, for those who didn't get it. Hence the apostrophe.

I know, but your lingo just made it more confusing. And, uh, you save two seconds of typing "uni"? I guess?

My headcannon regarding game universe and cartoon universe is that they occurred in the same universe, but, in the game one, Mario and friends just forgot about it.

My headcanon is that the cartoons and other alt media are cartoons/etc. in the Marioverse, based on Mario & co's actual adventures as seen in the games, and the animators and writers took lots of artistic liberties.

Bowser wants to destroy dinosaur land and turn it into an oil field....

I like this, new headcanon.

Back