United States Presidential Election, 2012

Jack Noir said:
carcinoGeneticist said:
Yes, and I'm so excited that you're finally beginning to reciprocate.
Frankly, I was surprised that you were surprised that I was trolling you back.

Between you and Goomba's Shoe, I think my life is full of trolling to be honest.
I don't recall ever trolling you but none the less i'm sure I had fun

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Jack Noir said:
carcinoGeneticist said:

Between you and Goomba's Shoe, I think my life is full of trolling to be honest.
wait

check the date of the post you quoted

what in the world are you doing searching my posts from february?

Purple Yoshi said:
American politics....lol.

What is your politics even about? The economy? And do you vote for who is going to be President, or which party is in power?

I still find it weird voting is optional in America. Who would vote if you don't need to?

I'm sorry, Purple Yoshi. I guess you're just better than us.

Jack Noir said:
people don't vote for anything other than extending their welfare rights so they can sit back and let the government run out of money so they don't have to anything else in their pampered lives.

I'm sorry, Javelin. I guess you're just better than them.

Jack Noir said:
Marshal Dan Troop said:
Jack Noir said:
carcinoGeneticist said:

wait

check the date of the post you quoted

what in the world are you doing searching my posts from february?
It was linked on The Xephyr Board (not this post but a post from this thread)

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Jack Noir said:
people don't vote for anything other than extending their welfare rights so they can sit back and let the government run out of money so they don't have to anything else in their pampered lives.
in that i plan on working for a living, sure
Marshal Dan Troop said:
It was linked on The Xephyr Board (not this post but a post from this thread)
where

Jack Noir said:
Jack Noir said:
in that i plan on working for a living, sure

it's fairly easy to be better than someone who doesn't exist

there are also people who shoot other people with guns that people of your political alignment keep legal

if we shouldn't ban guns, we shouldn't get rid of welfare

badaboom

there are also people who shoot back with their legal guns

and crazed gunmen wouldn't really care if the gun was legal or not, they'd shoot anyways

are you telling me you've never seen a welfare duel

the good welfare users take their welfare and shoot the welfare abusers with it

have you ever been hit by thousands of dollars of taxpayer money? it hurts like fuck

well this is kinda late but

It's official: Romney is the GOP nominee.

we were all so surprised by this

Also, I heard something about some movie about Obama hitting theaters...?

Paul Ryan also had some pretty funny remarks during the convention.
[quote author=CNN.com]"With all their attack ads, the president is just throwing away money -- and he's pretty experienced at that," Ryan said early in the speech. Later, he received a standing ovation when he asked: "Without a change in leadership, why would the next four years be any different from the last four years?"[/quote]

Jack Noir said:
[quote author=CNN.com]"Without a change in leadership, why would the next four years be any different from the last four years?"
[/quote]

the more important question is, with a change in leadership, will the next four years be any different from the last four years?

and the answer is no

Jack Noir said:
[quote author=CNN.com]"With all their attack ads, the president is just throwing away money
[/quote]

Yes, Paul Ryan! Fight back against the evil, hateful, divisive liberals! We all know the Republican party never uses attack ads, and is all for unity, especially when they accuse the president of being born in Kenya and call people who disagree with them un-American communists!

Jack Noir said:
[quote author=CNN.com]"With all their attack ads, the president is just throwing away money
We all know the Republican party never uses attack ads, and is all for unity, especially when they accuse the president of being born in Kenya and call people who disagree with them un-American communists!
[/quote]
yes, that's why i thought it was funny

so glad you noticed

So my dad asked me to give him reasons to vote for Romney.

I couldn't answer that, but I did say that I could give him reasons to vote against Obama.

I've finally come to the conclusion that I can never really like Republicans or Democrats because I'm essentially a Libertarian.

As Wikipedia puts it, I'm economically conservative and socially liberal.

stupid two party system

I thought Republicans = Democrats

You need some of our conservatives over in America. They'll straighten out the Republicans.

Republicans are so not equal to Democra-

actually, it depends

you could argue that moderate republicans and moderate democrats are about equal
Bane said:
I thought Republicans = Democrats

You need some of our conservatives over in America. They'll straighten out the Republicans.
What do you mean by that?

more or less, they do

though really the Republican Party is more-or-less divided into moderate parts and conservative parts

Back