United States Presidential Election, 2012

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Travis Touchdown said:
Do you know how much people I've converted from homophobia?

Any man you talked to would be seduced by your impeccable charm and instantly become gay themselves
;)

Vocal Beat said:
Travis Touchdown said:
irrational fear of Muslims
I doubt it was irrational.
Good thing we don't like them Muslims here in America!

"Please do not look Muslim at the airport"

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Vocal Beat said:
Travis Touchdown said:
irrational fear of Muslims
I doubt it was irrational.

why would you even say that

Maybe Muslims truly are terrifying or the US National Research Council statistics that say that the vast majority of Muslims clearly do not sympathize with terrorism are blatantly false. </sarcasm>

just going to post this.

(1:29:36 PM) Zae: man that topic about the election is still going on
(1:29:40 PM) Zae: and holy crap its retarded
(1:34:04 PM) brock: but zae
(1:34:40 PM) brock: maybe muslims truly are terrifying or the us national research council statistics that say that the vast majority of muslims clearly do not sympathize with terrorism are blatently false!!
(1:34:55 PM) brock: just like all christians are on a war path to revive the crusades
(1:35:05 PM) brock: and all jews are money grubbing bankers
(1:35:05 PM) Zae: psh
(1:35:33 PM) brock: and dont even get my started on the buddhists
(1:35:36 PM) Zae: racism towards muslims is kinda dumb
(1:35:52 PM) Zae: but then again racism in general is dumb so idk
(1:36:00 PM) Zae: i just know that topic is damn retarded
(1:36:19 PM) Zae: the dudes did cause a terrorist attack
(1:36:24 PM) Zae: so its kinda understandable
(1:36:41 PM) Zae: but the discrimination has now become too excessive and has made people ungodly violent
(1:37:17 PM) Zae: but discrimination is all over the planet for stupid crap, whether it was some past mistake or a damn belief
(1:38:34 PM) Zae: but apparently everyone thinks racisim makes things easier so there ya go. Humanity in general is about making things easier or more convient(sp?). world would be pretty damn good if we could use our and heads and accept each other but i guess thats just a dream of idealism
(1:39:12 PM) brock: but taht would take effort and i'd have to leave my computer chair
(1:39:30 PM) Zae: of course

Yep and I gotta wonder why this topic is still going on.

Travis Touchdown said:
>wonders why the topic is still going on
>revives it

Are you *bleep*ing kidding me?

Yeah because me not posting at all would instantly stop it.

Get over yourself, someone else would if i didn't, considering how it was heading.

Radagast the Brown said:
He was pointing out that you bumped it and said "how is this still going", despite it stopping a while ago.

never knew that

We have the right to discuss the aftermath of the election if we do so in a civilized manner. No need to lock.

Back