Favorite Mario couples.

Ultraluigi said:
i'm probably the only person here who ships anything
please don't kill me

I want to do the honors of killing you >:D

For some reason, I'm just not into Mario shipping. Everything else like the Sonic games and some cartoons I actually like to ship those characters, but the Mario characters. I'm not even sure why, I guess it's because the games have never established any characters being a 'couple' legitimately. Yoshi and Birdo getting paired together in the MP games always seemed a bit random to me, and I've always thought that Toad and Toadette were siblings.

However, ever since a few years ago, I've always imagined Yoshi and Toadette being a fitting pairing for some bizarre reason...

LuckySeven said:
However, ever since a few years ago, I've always imagined Yoshi and Toadette being a fitting pairing for some bizarre reason...

I find that ----ing gross

Baby Luigi said:
LuckySeven said:

I meant as best friends, not an actual LOVE pairing. Or do 'pairings' automatically mean couples? :shifty:

LuckySeven said:
Baby Luigi said:
LuckySeven said:

I meant as best friends, not an actual LOVE pairing. Or do 'pairings' automatically mean couples? :shifty:
well we're in a thread talking about couples, so

what did you think this thread was about

My favorite is actually Timpani and her boyfriend.

But for main characters, the couples cool to me are Daisy&Luigi and Mona&Wario.

I like fan shippings between those who are still single and need a mate. But weird for those who already have official love interesests. Just remember don't go off the track .

LuckySeven said:
For some reason, I'm just not into Mario shipping. Everything else like the Sonic games and some cartoons I actually like to ship those characters, but the Mario characters. I'm not even sure why, I guess it's because the games have never established any characters being a 'couple' legitimately. Yoshi and Birdo getting paired together in the MP games always seemed a bit random to me, and I've always thought that Toad and Toadette were siblings.
Well, in a narrow sense there aren't yet actual romance between "different" species in this series. Birdo&Yoshi's randomness mostly because there's no side story for the two who came from different game eras and islands.

Demidevimon said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Boo and King Boo

Bob-omb and Bullet Bill

Wallop and Prongo
By couple we mean in a loving relationship

He obviously knows that. Bob-omb and Bullet Bill in particular would have an...

*puts on sunglasses* 8)

Explosive relationship

ahahaha ha... ha... ha......

Northern Verve said:
Demidevimon said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Boo and King Boo

Bob-omb and Bullet Bill

Wallop and Prongo

*puts on sunglasses* 8)

Explosive relationship

that hurt me

Northern Verve said:
Demidevimon said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Boo and King Boo

Bob-omb and Bullet Bill

Wallop and Prongo

*puts on sunglasses* 8)

Explosive relationship

i bet their love

ignites

Kingbowser99 said:
LuckySeven said:
Baby Luigi said:
LuckySeven said:

well we're in a thread talking about couples, so

what did you think this thread was about

I misread the title as Favorite Mario pairings. :-/

Simmer down, fluffy!

No need to blow things out of proportion.

It's better than talking about couples

Back