Favorite Mario couples.

If there seems no willingness to discuss, I guess this thread better be closed.

Mario x Mario. It's the best couple ever. You can even see the couple in my signature and the boxart for Super Mario Land. Nothing beats a couple with shared beliefs and interests. They also look perfect, as if they were made for each other. They fit.

I'd also vote for Luigi X Warp Pipe, too. You can see how cute they look together. They're both green and tall and proud as well. They're also made for each other as well.

Wario X Honey Queen are a profound pair. They are both fat idiots that no one likes, so when they're together, it's easier to take both of them out in a bombing.

MSS Sea Star X Daisy Cruiser are the perfect shipping. There is no better shipping when there are two actual ships involved.

As you see, I'm really in to shipping.

No couple is sexier than Daisy x Used Block.

Agumon said:
What about micro-goomba X Thwimp?

The Mini-Mario just needs to be thrown in the mix and we'd have a perfect triple.

Honey Queen x Wiggler.

Honey Queen x Bee Mario. Because Bee Mario is a drone.

Luigi x Rosalina x Daisy - I honestly love both Luigi x Rosalina and Luigi x Daisy (although I like Luigi x Rosalina more). In my headcanon, Rosalina and Daisy are love rivals for Luigi, but are also good friends.

Mario x Peach x Luigi - I think Peach loves both bros.

Mario x Vivian - I always thought this was a cute pairing

Back