What Mario Plushies do you have?

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I don't even see why we have two distinct cultures anyway.
because a large portion of guys like certain kinds of things, and a large portion of girls like certain kinds of things

that's basically what any culture is about - something common that can be shared among a large group
I don't see really the problem with girls and boys going to the other side.
i didn't say there was anything wrong with it. just don't expect the larger culture to still accept you.
I don't like boasting and bragging either; it's uncool.
it depends on whether they're just bragging because they want to look cool or not. it's pretty easy to tell the people who are simply posing from the rest.

also i wouldn't expect you to understand, because you aren't part of the culture! it's kind of an inside thing

And I never accused you of saying that accepting the other side is wrong.

However, I think people just need to broaden their views. How narrow-minded is it to reject people just because of their opinions on a girl thing?

I don't understand anything, but I can impose some views so if there is anything wrong, I can correct it.

However, I think people just need to broaden their views. How narrow-minded is it to reject people just because of their opinions on a girl thing?

well thats just what life has become i guess, maybe they wouldn't be too judgmental since my family thinks im rather off the wall anyway, but its probably me being insecure or something.

regardless of how divided the worlds general culture is, it used to be far worse
I mainly play with "gender neutral toys" because really animals are gender neutral, ok dinosaurs maybe less so

i own a boo, a bullet bill, and am in the process of searching for a bowser, tanooki mario, and spiny plush

Again, Amazon is your friend.

I got most of my buddies from Amazon and some from a Japanese specialty store.

I prefer ebay over amazon
I don't mind used products, since thats kinda the point of ebay, used and cheap(er)

Michell said:
I prefer ebay over amazon
I don't mind used products, since thats kinda the point of ebay, used and cheap(er)

every time i use ebay it takes forever to get my product

amazon thats only been once, although really it was because of freaking ups.

canada post is worse

when I can get something from the US shipped by ups to my house for $10 and the same thing from Ontario (practically next province over) it costs $40, you know canada post sucks

Michell said:
canada post is worse

when I can get something from the US shipped by ups to my house for $10 and the same thing from Ontario (practically next province over) it costs $40, you know canada post sucks

i still cant get over the fact that my product was DESTROYED by ups, i mean what

that sucks
one time canada post stuck a $40 fee on my $10 package, fortunately they dropped it though after I opened it for them :rolleyes:
but thats nothing compared to actually damaging a package, I assume you were compensated?

Michell said:
that sucks
one time canada post stuck a $40 fee on my $10 package, fortunately they dropped it though after I opened it for them :rolleyes:
but thats nothing compared to actually damaging a package, I assume you were compensated?

i was, got full money back but it still pisses me off that i waited nearly two months for it to just be destroyed in the end.

thanks to that im really paranoid about ordering stuff online, but that was only one occurrence with amazon so it shouldnt be too bad i guess.

Amazon and UPS never let me down so far

Michell said:
amazon has a lot more scammers than ebay though

The link I provided comes from a provider that's reliable, I guess. But, still, be wary.

I've ordered a number of items there.

I have light blue Yoshi, and shy guy.

my sis has, mario, luigi, peach, goomba, pink yoshi and toad.

Yeah, we're getting Morton, Roy, Wendy, and Larry. All except Iggy. Plus, Porcupuffer.

Buzzy Beetle is later, like in the 20th when we're 19 by then.

So bumpity bump, I just got new, really soft Cat Mario and Cat Luigi, and Iggy Koopa is coming a bit later. But I'm loving my two little feline fraternal brothers. I can't wait to put them in a future plushie arrangement. Some of you have seen it, lol, and we haven't even taken a new one after we got the Koopalings.

No I can't, it was a birthday gift. It's a halloween special~ along with that scraggy

Back