Worst Mario Kart moment

Gomamon said:
that time when that guy at nintendo was all like "hey... wouldnt it be a great idea to add the thundercloud item?"

You mean the one in Mario Kart Arcade GP? It was actually pretty decent in that game. You can actually toss that item at other people.

I dunno why they effed it up in Mario Kart Wii though.

oh, did it originate there? sorry, i've never played the arcade games

I played online in Waluigi Pinball yesterday, I got hit by a super leaf near the bumpers, then a red shell, then someone's spinning green shells then finally the bumper smacked me around. I came last obviously, despite being in first before being hit with the super leaf.

Accidentally and idiotically removes message only to post again and see a reply that looks like a double post (at least, when I posted it)... um...

Anyway, on topic: haven't had one that really comes to mind.

Thanks for correcting it. That was a fatal mistake *facepalm*

Re: Worst Mario Kart moment(s)

blue shell. every goshdarned time a blue shell. not online mind you but those EVIL bots

Gage42 said:
blue shell. every goshdarned time a blue shell. not online mind you but those EVIL bots

It's even worse in Battle Mode.

Anyway, did anyone did badly in a race, took an item box, and received Blooper as an item? Yeah, the damn thing is so useful, isn't it?

When you're with CPU's yeah

Mario Party X said:
Gage42 said:

It's even worse in Battle Mode.

Anyway, did anyone did badly in a race, took an item box, and received Blooper as an item? Yeah, the damn thing is so useful, isn't it?
It makes CPU's drive in a zig-zag fashion. I guess it's only useful if you're playing with someone new to the game and you're on Rainbow Road

Demidevimon said:
It makes CPU's drive in a zig-zag fashion.

It slows them down too

These were terrible moments for me, while playing Mario Kart Online.

Demidevimon said:
Bad things happen to all us, so what;s the worst thing that has ever happened to you on Mario Kart?

Mine is on Waluigi's Stadium on Mario Kart Wii, I was leading then I got hit by a Red Shell, then a Spiny Shell, then my own green shell and then another red shell.

I've had a very similar experience to that, though the first thing was a banana I didn't see. Mine was on Rainbow Road on the Wii during online matches so that was embarrassing to say the least.

I remember I was possibly five seconds away from the finish line in MKW on Rainbow Road when I was knocked spinning due to a red shell, then I was blue shelled, then I was shrunk by lightning, and finally squished by a giant person. I got twelve place, which sucked because I got first place on every other course in mirror mode.

Too many to damn count. Mostly due to Blue Shells hitting me a centimeter from the finish line, opening me up for red shell, star, star, bullet bill, star, bill, shell, shell, bill.

But your Signature displays the opposite emotion.

No it still says she's the worst woman

It's her crying with joy

She's laughing so hard, she's crying.

Fawfulthegreat64 understood my point.
His Signature shows Peach crying, while he said Peach was laughing at him in Mario Kart.
So I decided to make that joke.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Just one...

WHEN I'M DRIVING IN RAINBOW ROAD WHILE I GET HIT BY SHELLS AND PEACH LAUGHS AT ME.
peach is better than bob-omb :peach:

I don't know much about my worst experience, but one time on Mario Kart DS, I was playing balloon battle in the pipe plaza area, and I think six of the karts had bob-ombs at the same time, because me and a bunch of the computers all converged on one of the pipes, all of us launched our bombs, and there was just a hilarious explosion which killed half of them and sent the over half flying off in several different directions.
It was kinda hilarious and annoying at the same time, since my team lost, but brilliant either way.

Back