last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luigi 64DD said:
Yeah that could work but I was wondering whether or not to get a mod to move only the story posts to a new thread as that has been done before (like when they merged the "New 3D Mario" thread with the Super Mario Odyssey thread. Now that I think about it more, you're right that it would be better to just link to the posts in this thread that had parts of the story.

That could also work, I was suggesting the option I did, because I didn't know that was possible.

To be honest, I think we should do other stories with us as characters, because that was a fun experience I should say.

In the meantime, I win.

Koopd Guy said:
What story? The one we just did?
Yes, if we were to move it, then the thread would need a name.
But so far, we have only two people are happy to move it (unless I'm reading YtSSM's post wrong), so it's better to wait for everyone else who writes part of the story to decide whether or not they're happy for it to be moved.

Well I'd like to get it moved. It's a shame not to in my opinion.

I think it'd be a good idea to either make a new thread and link to the story posts, or ask a mod to move the individual posts. I don't care which. As far as a name, I don't know. Something about people being turned into videogame characters, maybe.

You have been winning for a while, Tiff. By the way, where would be the best place for me to post my ideas of a game I call "Mario's Secret Space Station", which I plan to give to Nintendo?

Something's for sure, it's not here, since this is a forum game.

That last person to post is someone between us, I guess.

If all you guys would just quit posting, I could actually post last, thanks.

But your problem is, not everyone will quit posting, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back