last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean me?

But if this topic is called "last user to post wins" but you don't post, that doesn't mean you win. Am a raight?

Re: you win by doing absolutely noting

Take a look at the subject of this post :rolleyes:

I won for two days, cuz I was the last person to post for that long.

Spinosaurus said:
Try breaking out by doing absolutely nothing.
I did absolutely nothing, even making my breathing and heartbeat so slow that you can't even detect them. They took me out of the straitjacket as I kept doing nothing, but then they put me in some sort of wooden box. Now they seem to be carrying me somewhere. I can hear organ music from outside. I wonder where I am?

Break out of the box and run.
If that doesn't work, shout "Help! I'm still alive!".

But... I have to do absolutely nothing. My lifelong dream... to be like Luigi... if I do nothing I'll win... What's that noise... a bell tolling... maybe it's the victory bell... the sound of my sweet success... something is falling onto the box I'm in... it's starting to cover it! Wait! It's drowning out the noise of my victory bell! STOP! Why is no one celebrating? They loved it when Luigi did nothing. Why are they leaving me here? I'm trapped! There's nothing I can...
Wait.
In here I can do nothing. I can finally fulfill my dream. It's getting hard to breath. I've won. In this darkness... I've finally... become... like... him...

:dry:

At least now that he's died, then he won't be able to do anything, which means he will endlessly win by doing absolutely nothing... while still being dead.

But he is supposed to be doing absolutely nothing, and if he is revived then we have a lower chance of winning the game.

I'll help you revive him anyway.

*groan*
...What's this light shining in my eyes?
It looks like there's a dinosaur and some short guy in a mask looking over me. There both wearing medical masks, which means the short one's wearing two masks. Weird. I'm lying on a table and there's a bright light in my eyes. They seem to be talking about some sort of procedure. The dinosaur says it worked. I guess that's good. I can do nothing but look and listen. For some reason, I have the suspicion that the dinosaur is not really a dinosaur and is only assuming this form temporarily. That's odd... Hold on, he's talking to me.
"Good morning. How are you feeling?"
"Uhh... tired, I guess," I say.
He smiles grimly (I didn't know dinosaurs could smile). "Well," he says, "that stands to reason."
After telling me to rest, they both leave. I wonder what this place is, cuz I have no memory of anything...

Sorry if this is way too cliché for you.

Who's playing the role of the dinosaur and the other guy though?

I guess I didn't make that clear enough...
Dinosaur = Spinosaurus
Guy in Mask = Shy Guy on Wheels
Because they said they would revive me.

Let's call it: "Mario Boards: a user's adventure".Yeah nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back