What do you think of Nickelodeon today

Wait they did? When did that happen? What is it now?

I haven't seen the goop thing in years, I don't think. Now it's just some bland text spelling it out.

Lumastar said:
I find it funny how Nickelodeon became *bleep*ty after they abandoned the goop logo.

That sounds nearly ironic

So, apparently, Nick's latest cheap gimmick is taking episodes that have already aired and copy/pasting things into them randomly. I wasn't aware this was now the I-Spy channel.

No, they put random *bleep* in flying across the screen and scream "Find all these things floating across the screen for no reason and you get a digital congratulations screen!"

Nick pulls off some new bullcrap!?

why am i not surprised

Lumastar said:
What's the latest new show?
It's been a while since they had a new show, but I think their latest one is called Every Witch Way where there's a wizarding school. Basically a Harry Potter knockoff but more aimed at teens.

I feel like I said this before, but the movie may have been the most transparent pilot I've ever seen.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
So, apparently, Nick's latest cheap gimmick is taking episodes that have already aired and copy/pasting things into them randomly. I wasn't aware this was now the I-Spy channel.
Late: at least I-Spy has the visual appeal.

I still can't forgive Nickelodeon for the Random Cartoons thing.

Out of all the numerous pilots, Nick decided that the one most deserving of a series was Fanboy.

Why?

Good thing different networks picked up Adventure Time and Bravest Warriors.

Back