Your Worst Mario Characters

Baby Mr. L would just be the Mario version of "edgy" underage kids playing mature games.

Baby Luigi playing Doom would be freaking amazing.

if baby mr. L actually becomes a thing i will pack my bags and walk to hell

I reside in hell anyway for wanting such a concept to exist in the first place.

The only hell I like is the one with the O on the end.

Here are some new ones I've got.

I would go for Peachette recently.
I mean she's the dumbest idea ever. She's so out of place. I don't really like her that much when I would like the real deal that is Peach herself to be playable. But I have to live with it and be happy that she's the closest thing to a playable Peach but with a pint of Daisy in it in NSMBU Deluxe (unless Peach ends up playable after being rescued in the port) or wait until New Super Mario Bros. Switch.

I just realized that I do not like Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World because of how really slow she is. She's like Christopher Belmont speed (in Castlevania: The Adventure). I mean I prefer Peach because she's faster than Rosalina. I like Peach and Daisy when they're playable because I like their abilities. I would hope that Daisy would end up in a 3D World port for Switch soon. Daisy could've been a better choice than Rosalina for a second female playable character. I don't mind Peach's slight slowness at all. It never bothered me at all. Her high jump and floating made up for it.

People need to understand that "dumb" is great.

It's mute actually.

Santa Yoshi said:
Pink Gold Peach is dumb but I don't really have a reason to hate her.

I don't really mind her that much. But Peachette, she's the most out of place thing in existence. She's the worst idea ever.

Again...

There's a difference between "bad" and "dumb".

Just a word I wanted to have myself.

If had to rank the Peaches here from best to worst here is what it would be.

Peach>Cat Peach>Baby Peach>Pink Gold Peach>Peachette

The only of those I even care at all about are Peach and... that's it. Peach wearing a cat suit isn't its own character, Baby Peach is Peach from the past. The others aren't Peach and shouldn't exist.

I like Baby Peach. She's adorable, especially with Baby Mario.

Although I don't particularly like Pink Gold Peach, I don't think that the "hate" she gets is really all that justified. I mean she's just there on the roster, harmless, if you don't like her just don't pick her, don't go thwoing rocks and tomatoes at her because she's a Peach clone.

And Peachette is one of those things that fall in the category of "dumb things that are actually great".

Baby Luigi said:
I like Baby Peach. She's adorable, especially with Baby Mario.
I agree. I like her too. But I also like adult Peach because she's hot and she looks good. I like her different outfits in Super Mario Odyssey and I like her ponytail the best. I also like it when she's playable in a mainline Mario game without any bullshit excuses. I mean it's stupid that Peach is the damsel in distress, she should be playable in more games because she's awesome when she's playable because of her floating and whatnot which can sometimes make platforming a complete non-issue. People will start to love her more when she's playable than when she's just the damsel in distress 90% of the time. She's so much more capable than that as seen when she's playable.

Isabelle said:
Although I don't particularly like Pink Gold Peach, I don't think that the "hate" she gets is really all that justified. I mean she's just there on the roster, harmless, if you don't like her just don't pick her, don't go thwoing rocks and tomatoes at her because she's a Peach clone.

And Peachette is one of those things that fall in the category of "dumb things that are actually great".
Well to be fair, Peachette's only big thing is to be the closest thing ever to a playable Peach in NSMBU Deluxe and that's the job that she does well. But she doesn't cut it though but I have to be thankful of her and live with it. I like her design but I don't like the idea of Toadette being transformed into Peach all that much.

Baby Rosalina, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, they all suck. No questions asked and I think we can all agree on that.
I've never liked Honey Queen from Mario Kart 7. Terrible pick!
BUT I WILL FOREVER HATE PINK GOLD PEACH!

Funky Kong.. that's all I got.

WHAT???!!! FUNKY KONG IS THE MAN! He's the Mario Kart Wii GOAT. I use this dude all the time and you're telling me he's the worst character!
I will never understand.

Hey the "baby" qualifier is why Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the best characters in Mario Kart Double Dash.

Back