Your Worst Mario Characters

Splorches, for being annoying to deal with.

Koopalings,Shyguys (seriously, there are more SMB2 enemies than just them.) and Daisy.

There were Pokeys, Bob-ombs and Ninjis too in SMB2, not only the shy guy raised from the dead.

9. Big Top- Half of the problem. Does not stop talking, you can't make it go away.
8. MC Ballyhoo- The other half of the problem. Does not stop talking, you can't make him go away, the only use I've ever found for him is as a text tone for annoying people (i.e., I know to run away screaming rather than answer the phone).
7. Baby Yoshi- How do you make a character that cute look so evil?
6. Gold Mario- Boring, unoriginal, sounds like Mario drowning, looks evil, ruins the expression "I'll eat my hat" (Because no-one eats a hat made of metal).
5. Metal Mario- Boring, unoriginal, sounds like Mario drowning, looks evil, is evil (His Circuit Special and Sport Bike varnishes are the Bowser Oil ones), ruins the expression "I'll eat my hat" (Because no-one eats a hat made of metal). :metal: WHY DOES HE HAVE A SMILEY? I'D SAY IT'S A FROWNY!
4. Pink Gold Peach- Boring, unoriginal, sounds like Peach drowning, looks evil, ruins the expression "I'll eat my hat" (Because no-one eats a hat made of metal with diamonds in it), ruins the Badwagon's reputation. Oh, and PROBABLY THE REASON THAT KAMEK GOT KICKED OUT OF MARIO KART 8 AND MARIO KART IN GENERAL AGAIN! :pgp: WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SMILEY? I'D SAY IT'S A FROWNY! AND KAMEK DOESN'T HAVE ONE? THAT'S PROBALY HER FAULT TOO! WAY TO GO, PINK GOLD PEACH!
3. Baby Peach- Nintendo's third most evil creation to date.
2. Baby Daisy- Nintendo's second most evil creation to date. What a way to ruin a great character!
1. Baby Rosalina- Nintendo's most evil creation to date! If you think it is cute, you are most likely completely crazy!

I really don't think Pink Gold Peach is the reason Kamek got "kicked out" of Mario Kart 8. Time is most likely the culprit.

Also, I'd rather have Pink Gold Peach than Kamek any day of the week anyway, so there's that.

Fawful's far left back bottom tooth.
Though I could just be saying that because of wisdom teeth pain

Baby Luigi said:
I really don't think Pink Gold Peach is the reason Kamek got "kicked out" of Mario Kart 8. Time is most likely the culprit.

Also, I'd rather have Pink Gold Peach than Kamek any day of the week anyway, so there's that.

Please note I said probably. Also, Kamek has more character, rather then just being a drowning clone of Peach. Anyway, I would have thought (But this is only a guess, I have no clue about this sort of stuff) that Pink Gold Peach would have been harder to animate rather than Kamek, what with her being shiny and all. And no marks at all for having an "original" name.

Pink Gold Peach is just a retexture of Peach, as opposed to being a full unique model like Kamek is, hence why she's easier to make and cannot be a replacement of Kamek; the time allocated to creating Pink Gold Peach cannot be used to create Kamek.

Animation has completely nothing to do with textures, by the way, aside from facial animation and eye animation that relies on frames like 2D animation. The only reason Kamek would be harder to animate than Peach is that Kamek uses a different bone set. For Pink Gold Peach, her model is already rigged to Peach's bones.

BBQ Turtle said:
9. Big Top- Half of the problem. Does not stop talking, you can't make it go away.
8. MC Ballyhoo- The other half of the problem. Does not stop talking, you can't make him go away, the only use I've ever found for him is as a text tone for annoying people (i.e., I know to run away screaming rather than answer the phone).
7. Baby Yoshi- How do you make a character that cute look so evil?
6. Gold Mario- Boring, unoriginal, sounds like Mario drowning, looks evil, ruins the expression "I'll eat my hat" (Because no-one eats a hat made of metal).
5. Metal Mario- Boring, unoriginal, sounds like Mario drowning, looks evil, is evil (His Circuit Special and Sport Bike varnishes are the Bowser Oil ones), ruins the expression "I'll eat my hat" (Because no-one eats a hat made of metal). :metal: WHY DOES HE HAVE A SMILEY? I'D SAY IT'S A FROWNY!
4. Pink Gold Peach- Boring, unoriginal, sounds like Peach drowning, looks evil, ruins the expression "I'll eat my hat" (Because no-one eats a hat made of metal with diamonds in it), ruins the Badwagon's reputation. Oh, and PROBABLY THE REASON THAT KAMEK GOT KICKED OUT OF MARIO KART 8 AND MARIO KART IN GENERAL AGAIN! :pgp: WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SMILEY? I'D SAY IT'S A FROWNY! AND KAMEK DOESN'T HAVE ONE? THAT'S PROBALY HER FAULT TOO! WAY TO GO, PINK GOLD PEACH!
3. Baby Peach- Nintendo's third most evil creation to date.
2. Baby Daisy- Nintendo's second most evil creation to date. What a way to ruin a great character!
1. Baby Rosalina- Nintendo's most evil creation to date! If you think it is cute, you are most likely completely crazy!

Pink Gold Peach is just lazy.

I can guess why you say Baby Rosalina is an evil creation. She goes against everything that makes Rosalina so special.

i. really dont like pink gold peach, gold mario or baby rosalina because i feel like they weren't needed n couldve been replaced by the loveable rpg characters :c

i also dont like mr L very much at all but thats for personal reasons so i wont go into that,

He's just joking.

Mr. L can stick it up his Luigi-like ass. ;)

Baby L is better than Mr. L.

Mr L is a novelty character and the novelty has long worn off.

It wouldn't make sense for the exact same Mr. L from SPM to come back considering his "superiors" aren't evil anymore, but I wish they'd use the design for a Smash Bros. alt at least.

Mcmadness said:
Mr L is a novelty character and the novelty has long worn off.

Unless they make a baby version of him.

Nah, even Baby Mr L wouldn't have much lasting appeal.

But Baby Luigi anything has a lasting appeal.

Back