Your Worst Mario Characters

I dunno, Doo_liss was a _retty funny character. He had a lot of _ersonality, and is the sole reason that Cha_ter 4 is among my favorite Mario levels.

I don't think I hate any characters but I do think Daisy is very underrated and isn't very present in any games like she could be.

Used to be Toad because of how annoying he is, but Baby Rosalina has taken over that role just for existing. Could've had Birdo in Mario Kart 8, but Baby Rosa had to happen.

Even if someone went in a time machine and made it so it's illegal to put Baby Rosalina in any game, I doubt they would have any time to make Birdo.

doesn't explain the lack of king boo then

Ninelevendo said:
Dry Bones would of been easy and is also a fan favourite so I don't really know why they wouldn't include it.

Dry Bones actually is in MK8. It's just reduced to a track hazard. :P

Banana said:
Ninelevendo said:
Dry Bones would of been easy and is also a fan favourite so I don't really know why they wouldn't include it.

Dry Bones actually is in MK8. It's just reduced to a track hazard. :P
This is one of the "oddest" choices of MK8: the developers had the fully rigged model of Dry Bones, why didn't they make the final adaptation steps (size, likely better rigging, which in the case of Dry Bones should be pretty straightforward, and animations, that in the case of MKW were often reused from Koopa Troopa) and made him playable like in the previous games? It's not like the developers couldn't reuse stats for him like they did for so many other characters.

Nah, maybe they thought of the lightweights balance and were like "hell no, people like Rosalina so you can never have enough Rosalina" and made an abomination I mean, Baby Rosalina

Baby Luigi said:
Nah, maybe they thought of the lightweights balance and were like "hell no, people like Rosalina so you can never have enough Rosalina" and made an abomination I mean, Baby Rosalina
Considering that Rosalina fans hate Baby Rosalina, Nintendo don't know what they're doing.

Baby fans (aka me) dislike Baby Rosalina too

She doesn't appeal to the baby fans, she doesn't appeal to the Rosalina fans, she doesn't need to exist.

Baby Luigi said:

She doesn't appeal to the baby fans, she doesn't appeal to the Rosalina fans, she doesn't need to exist.

Baby fans and Rosalina fans? Man, that's like, every single MK8 player in existence.

Baby Rosalina sucks because she doesn't even fucking reflect Rosalina's damn backstory in Super Mario Galaxy 1.

Baby Luigi said:

You aren't the baby fanbase. >_>

idk, no one else I know fervently likes the Baby Mario Bros as much as I do.

Is it weird that I like Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (the latter being my favorite of the babies), but not Baby Rosa? Not only does her existence bother me, but like Maria Renard said, she doesn't even reflect Rosalina's backstory in SMG1.

No, it's not weird

I like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, I'm ok with Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (wouldn't mind them appearing in more games, and they're cute alongside the bros.), and I like to pretend that Baby Rosalina doesn't even exist.

10. Kingfin
9. Spiny Shell
8. Tatanga
7. Sorbetti
6. Toadette
5. Daisy
4. Bombshell Koopa
3. Very Gnawty
2. Kersti
1. Baby Wario

Baby Luigi said:
The only characters I truly hate are Yoshi and Koopa Troopa. I really hate Yoshi and Koopa Troopa is the blandest character in the series.
I thought your worst character was Wario.

Being sadistic towards Wario is not the same as outright hating him.

Worst 5:
5-The three hags: everyone might know
4-Major Burrows: he's ridiculous in shape and ignores your arrival, and seeing that even the weakest enemy does spot Mario, well that's sad.
3-Kersti: she just yells at the air like, does anyone even listen? No she doesn't care she must say it!
2-Shadoo: he is weak, not a reason to make our lives harder.
1-Daisy: she is just SOOO annoying at a point I can't stand. And to think she isn't even useful! I mean Tatanga seriously could have invaded the mushroom kingdom but of course nintendo had to make daisy a star!

Want to see the full list? (Top 10 instead of 5) go to my super mario wiki userpage! Type in User: Koopas lost shell

Back