Your Worst Mario Characters

Baby Daisy.

She just seems so... Last second. Even Baby Waluigi seems like a better idea. And that's not even that good.

If you asked me three years ago, I probably would have said Yoshi, because every bit of him is annoying x50. But there's the existence of the Yoshi Kid from PM:TTYD. The only Yoshi I like, thanks to it's personality.

I agree with the popular opinion on hating Daisy and baby Daisy. I can't stand her voice, and I have bad experiences with her and Mario Party games.

Kingfawful4321 said:
Wat i found out, she's a user on sluggerpedia (Bob-omb's wiki), i hope he didn't expect anyone to know who it was.
I'm still confused.

Lambtron said:
Solar Blaze said:
Lambtron said:
Birdo. It shoots eggs and fireballs out of its mouth
This is a bad thing because...?
...theres a mario character walking around with a vagina on its face.

You mean cloaca. Which is also the same place where... you know... comes out.

Reptiles have it, too, and Birdo is reptile-like. So, it's safe to assume that Birdo has a cloaca on its face.

Well, it will trigger some eye-brow raising.

Agumon said:
Now would be a good time for me to write a letter to Nintendo asking about it. Once again, I'll probably never get a reply.
do it

I think mine would be :dk: . He's terrible. To go back to the topic subject.

HydroGuy3503 said:
I think mine would be :dk: . He's terrible. To go back to the topic subject.

We are on subject. We're talking about our least favorite Mario characters, which the topic title worded poorly.

Guess what? I LOOOOOVE DK! He's so awesome. When he's dead.

SuperMarioStrikers_Donkey%27sElectricFence.png

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Larry Koopa said:
*looks at original name*

wat
Just because somebody likes one Koopaling doesn't mean the person has to like all of them. >_>

Maybe it's the same reason I scatter Wario everywhere in my games, even though I know I hate him.

My least favorites are Daisy and Diddy Kong. I can't really explain why I dislike Diddy Kong, I just don't really like him.

In no particular order:
Waluigi: He has no purpose of existence. He wa sonly created becuase Wario has no friends
Wario: Idiot
Mario: Too Overrated
Metal Mario: Recolor
Donkey Kong: Too slow in any Mario Kart game you name

Master Boo said:
Mario Party X said:
Pokopo708 said:

No he's not.
Yes he is. I watched alot of Youtube Videos and alot liked Mario.

They like the series, but probably not the god himself.

Mario's not overrated. Tell the fans what their favorite Mario character is, and most will NOT say Mario.

Mario Party X said:
Master Boo said:
Mario Party X said:
Pokopo708 said:

No he's not.
Yes he is. I watched alot of Youtube Videos and alot liked Mario.

They like the series, but probably not the god himself.

Mario's not overrated. Tell the fans what their favorite Mario character is, and most will NOT say Mario.

Agreed. If anything, he's starting to become underrated, especially when you compare him to Luigi and Yoshi who have more fans.

Back