What happened to brown Yoshis?

Ever since the GBA remake of Yoshi's Island came out, Brown Yoshis disappeared like thin air. Nintendo appears to be forgetting about brown being a Yoshi color.

I'm hoping Brown Yoshis will appear in Yoshi's NEW Island, we need to see a reappearance.

It'd be nice considering that brown is my favourite colour, but they have picked orange because it's a more well known colour.

Nintendo is racist against against Brown Yoshis now.

Yoshi876 said:
they have picked orange because it's a more well known colour.
This is very true, unfortunately. I remember when I was a kid back in the 90s all my friends were pretty into brown, infact I'm pretty sure every kid had atleast one brown crayon laying around even if they weren't particular fans of the colour. It's a shame really that these days most kids growing up have never heard of brown. I was doing a bit of colouring just the other day with my little niece's crayons and the closest thing I could find to brown was actually orange. I guess orange is kind of this generation's brown.

[quote author=BJAODN]
Of course, it's also possible that Brown Yoshis are simply endangered.
[/quote]
Hahahooooo.

Although in all seriousness, I don't care because a color of a Yoshi means nothing to me.

yeah, it doesn't matter if you're white, black, green, yellow, orange, brown, blue, light blue, red, pink, purple, silver, dark green, ivory or grey, what matters is what you are like on the inside

Donkey Kongs decide to eat the Brown Yoshis because they thought they looked like bananas

I know what I said :dk:

Pyro said:
[quote author=BJAODN]
Hahahooooo.

Although in all seriousness, I don't care because a color of a Yoshi means nothing to me.
[/quote]

Huh, I was the one who found it originally and deleted it. I laughed at it.

Anyway, I'd like to see some Brown Yoshis back. Maybe they're replaced with Orange Yoshi, but who knows.

Mario Party X said:
Pyro said:
[quote author=BJAODN]
Hahahooooo.

Huh, I was the one who found it originally and deleted it. I laughed at it.

Anyway, I'd like to see some Brown Yoshis back. Maybe they're replaced with Orange Yoshi, but who knows.
[/quote]

I thought you hated Yoshis, or is it just the main one?

She ate brown ones.

Meh, I dislike Yoshi in general, but I can still wonder where the Brown ones went.

Like I said, during their holiday, they got eaten by Donkey Kongs

Maybe the plane crashed, or the boat sank. Or they did highly illegal things and were arrested.

My hypothesis still remains the most probable as a plane crashing or a boat sinking won't do away with Mario characters

Maybe they were eaten by the Kongs whilst the plane was crashing or the boat was sinking

Last time I checked, Donkey Kong was too stupid to swim. And besides, he would make stupid ape noises so the Yoshis can run away. I think the stench of the Donkey Kongs attracted the Yoshis in a faraway jungle, and BAM! The Brown Yoshis are eaten.

Oh BTW, one of the brown Yoshis mutated with a Donkey Kong to form a YoshiKong

This is assuming the plane crashes. So, when the Brown Yoshis emerge, the crashing dulls their hearing. But, they smell DK stench, and they head towards it. They see the Donkey Kongs surrounded by fermented bananas. But, before the Yoshis can do anything, the Donkey Kongs take them away, drag them to their underground cave, and eat them.

Or maybe the Donkey Kong stench aided in the mutation.

Back