The Resistance - Game 3 - Round 1 [Leader BMB Picking Team]

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - BMB is Leader

BMB, Cirdec, Tant, Nabber, and Toad. This could very well be the final mission.

They head out towards their destination.

But a problem arises. Suddenly something weird happens. Tantusaur goes to the back of the truck opens the doors and jumps out. Everyone is confused until the truck goes over the side of the bridge and straight into the water.

They nearly drown, but they somehow manage to get back to some land and walk the rest of the way, sadly the driver, which was the Lt. was shot before it fell but the team managed without him.

They blew up the objective, brought down the government and all died heroes. Except Tantusaur. He was a jerk spy who managedo make it out alive. His mission failed though. Nitwit and NSM's mission also failed however they bowed down to their new leaders quite quickly. Didn't stop them from being executed but at least they tried.

Cirdec, Toad85, BMB, Nabber and B45 Have Successfully Overthrown the Government

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - The End

I'll join for game 3

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - The End

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THIS?

ITS TIME FOR GAME 3.

If you guys are up for it of course.

Re: The Resistance - Game 3 Sign-Ups

A Rocker game is a good game.

AW YES!

This is servable on a wok

Is there a deadline for the next game now the minimum has been reached?

I should probably reword my question now that it looks like someone else joined this.

Glaceon said:
Is there a deadline for the next game now that we have more than enough players?

Better.

I'm going to be sending out your roles now, and this will start tomorrow.

Once you've received your role, confirm in pm or through the thread.

Re: The Resistance - Game 3 - Roles Sent

yeah i've got it

Role Reception, Complete Deception? Nope, Confirmation, At My Station.

Dracomon said:
Glaceon said:
I'm on a role.
You totally ripped that off from my catch phrase "I must be butter 'cause I'm on a role".

That's pretty ludicrous, you know. Phrases are made of dense material from which they cannot be ripped. Catchphrases are the same, but reinforced to the point it's impossible to rip off.

Besides, you're the one ripping off my slightly less dense material of firmly conning with your conning of firms. Totally the same idea, no differences whatsoever.

And since you did, I bet you caught frostbite trying to rip that stuff off. My material is cold, somewhat dense and slippery.

Back