The Resistance - Game 3 - Round 1 [Leader BMB Picking Team]

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - NSM is Leader

Let's leave B45 and Nabber out of this until we have more room to experiment and maneuver. Vote: Try again.

85 said:
Let's leave B45 and Nabber out of this until we have more room to experiment and maneuver. Vote: Try again.

Im sorry toad that isn't an option. unless by that you mean "no" or "Next leader"

we have 2 votes for No so far.

That is 3 out of 7 votes for no.

4 people still neutral.

Tentomon said:
85 said:

Im sorry toad that isn't an option. unless by that you mean "no" or "Next leader"

It's a flavor "no".

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - Toad85 s Leader

NSM offers an idea for a squad, the team doesn't feel to strongly about it.

Toad felt like B45 and Nabber had no place on missions just yet. Nabber felt like they should use last mission's team. Cirdec didn't feel to good about our success rate with that team.

In the end the entire resistance voted the team with a "No" and NSM was forced to step down as the leader.

Toad85 is the new leader. Pick a squad of 4 operatives for the mission.

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - Toad85 is Leader

I propose myself, cirdec, tantusar, and bmb.

As I said before, B45 and Nabber should be left out untilwe're in a safer position, and NSM seems fishy to me.

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - Cirdec is Leader

The resistance agreed to Toad's team and they left to complete their mission.

This mission was surprisingly another success, if we keep this up the government will fall in no time!

MISSION SUCCESS.

1 Point to Resistance.

Round 4

For your third mission BMB will be the squad leader. He will pick 5 Operatives to send on the mission. He is allowed to pick himself as one of the 5.

After BMB picks his squad, the entire resistance will vote if they agree or not.

Can BMB win it for the resistance? Or will the spies come and tie it up?

SUPER SPECIAL TWIST: Because of the size of the mission. It takes 2 spies sabotaging the mission for it to fail.

Re: The Resistance - Game 2 - BMB is Leader

I propose...Myself, Cirdec, tantusar, Toad, and Nabber.

Since it takes two to fail, we can take this opportunity to add the 4 people that I'm pretty sure aren't spies and add Nabber, so if Nabber is a spy, he won't have enough to fail this mission and if it does fail, then we know that Nabber is for sure a spy along with one of us four.

the flaw in that is that it only takes one "Yes" from the spies to fail the mission

but as I'm not a spy I don't really have much problem with that. then again, if I vote yes, a potential spy could always fail the mission to frame me

but I'm going to go with my gut and Vote: Yes

Vote: No.
I really don't like our odds, and I think the mission is way too risky.

Remember, Rocker says it will take 2 spies to fail the mission.

So most likely the four of us are just resistance while you and/or bowser45 are spies, and we can help figure that out since it'll take two spies to fail this mission.

Back