The Official Video Game Thread

chillv said:
I'm not into RPG's. I might give Chibi Robo Photo Finder a try, but I think my parents will be concerned about me taking photos of toilet paper rolls and power outlets.

I always wondered how the power outlet photo is going to work. After all, different countries have different looking power outlets.

Purple Yoshi said:
chillv said:
I'm not into RPG's. I might give Chibi Robo Photo Finder a try, but I think my parents will be concerned about me taking photos of toilet paper rolls and power outlets.

I always wondered how the power outlet photo is going to work. After all, different countries have different looking power outlets.
Is that game even an rpg.

New Super Mario said:
Purple Yoshi said:
chillv said:

Is that game even an rpg.
To be honest, I don't know what Chibi Robo Photo Finder is supposed to be. I have my allowance so I can easily get the game. I will try the demo and see if I like it. I tried the Bravely Default demo, and that game bored me to death and I had trouble understanding things. I don't think I would like Bravely Default. To be honest I don't like RPG's anyway.

And this is the video game thread, not the RPG thread so mentioning Chibi Robo Photo Finder is alright.

I didn't really know where else to put this, so I'm just going to say it here. Say whatever you want about Skyward Sword, but you can't deny that it made you feel like a badass. There were just so many epic moments, and you had almost total control in most of them.

Purple Yoshi said:
I didn't really know where else to put this, so I'm just going to say it here. Say whatever you want about Skyward Sword, but you can't deny that it made you feel like a badass. There were just so many epic moments, and you had almost total control in most of them.

Final Boss made me feel pretty badass, even if he was easy once you figured out the pattern. So was that Koloktos boss. I don't think that was his name but it was something like that (The boss in Ancient Cistern).

Dracomon said:
I don't believe it, because I think it is just a tad bit too early to work on the next gen consoles. Just, a few years early.
More than a few, IMO.

I mean, assuming the Wii U has maybe 6 years left in it or so, I'd say that they're going to drag the 3DS out for that long too.

I mean, the DS lasted, forever. They'll probably just be making different models of the 3DS and stuff.

If it's true, the console would be in very early planning stages. Not even a prototype. If it's true, the Wii U will still be around for a few years before a reveal is even made,

Fusion Terminal
  • Versions with Disk Drive play Wii U Optical Disk (4 Layers Maximum), FUSION Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) and Nintendo 3DS Card Slot
Yeah that doesn't make any sense. The entire page is a bit futuristic, but this is just about the most stupid thing.

Dracomon said:
Wait, does that say it'll use holographs? Did someone time travel and steal technology from 2050?
you know how sometimes on like a book cover, or a credot card or something, itll have a little plastic picture, and when you turn it will move/change/become 3d
I think thats what it means

GOG's having a promo where you can get the first two Red Faction games for 6$ - just impulse-bought both.

Captain Olimar in Brawl is a beast.

Gamecube Controllers are awesome....

Both are video-game related.

I never thought I'd be interested in anything Mii-based, but I need Tomodachi Life in my, erm, life.

Nintendo SPD 1 is best Nintendo.

Glowsquid said:
I never thought I'd be interested in anything Mii-based, but I need Tomodachi Life in my, erm, life.

Nintendo SPD 1 is best Nintendo.
oh mY GOD THERE WAS A TOMODACHI COLLECTION ENGLISH DIRECT JESUS CHRIST WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

I've been wanting an English release of Tomodachi Collection for ages, so this is amazing news to me :D

though seriously I'm probably in the minority on that one

Edit: watching it now, dying at the Miyamoto x Princess P bit, oh god Inafune and Zelda then MIYAMOTO AGAIN

edit: nevermind lol

Thanks to TV Tropes, I finally understand the point of the Copy Copy Ability in Kirby Super Star. It's so, if you play 2 player, the 2nd player can be a character who can choose a copy ability themselves, if you make TAC a helper.

me, bil, marty, and a few other friends were playing dota the other day and decided to do somethign sily
CDD3A133557B34DE13A49D8ADE10F567CF054D6A

what=marty
is=friend
bob=me
dylan=friend
grillin?=bil

it was a jolly good time

Back