Petey Piranha Lovers

Gofer said:
Sir Grodus said:
Why does Petey Piranha keep appearing and not just disappear like the bulk of other Mario characters? I'll tell you why, Petey Piranha controls Nintendo and all who work there.

No.

He's blackmailling Shiggy and he's a good pal with Iwata, that's why.

I think that the concept of a pirhana lpant walking amazed Nintendo so much that they don't want to let it go.

They were amazed so much he's finel boss in galaxy after defeating the new "princess"

I hate Petey. :evil:

I realized something.

Petey is the marioverse god!

Before you assault me with torch and pitchfork, I will explain my flawless reasoning.

First, there's Petey puking goop. It seem random... until creature come out of it. Yes, the goop represent the water and the creature us lowy worm!

Second, there,s him standing at the top of the windmill, it obliviousy a reference to the fact that God live uh... high in the sky.

Third, there's the Tornado! Yes very indeed! The tornado are akin to God oppresive thunder, you can't denny that!

You may ask "Why Petey only growl and roar instead of talking normally?" And I will simply respond that Petey actually is shouting deep philosifical lien and urge Mario to resolve the battle in a non-viloent way! MArio is jst too inferior to understand it.

Gofer said:
I realized something.

Petey is the marioverse god!

Before you assault me with torch and pitchfork, I will explain my flawless reasoning.

First, there's Petey puking goop. It seem random... until creature come out of it. Yes, the goop represent the water and the creature us lowy worm!

Second, there,s him standing at the top of the windmill, it obliviousy a reference to the fact that God live uh... high in the sky.

Third, there's the Tornado! Yes very indeed! The tornado are akin to God oppresive thunder, you can't denny that!

You may ask "Why Petey only growl and roar instead of talking normally?" And I will simply respond that Petey actually is shouting deep philosifical lien and urge Mario to resolve the battle in a non-viloent way! MArio is jst too inferior to understand it.

Dude were you like hit in the head with a iron today or something? thats the dumbest thing I've heard of >.>

Well, at least he looks somewhat cool in the game, what with the horrific roars and gigantic size; maybe he's a boss or something.

Look on teh brite side. He's to big to be playable. Hopefully King Dedede is in Brawl. He Pwnsome.

Eh... Since Petey apparently joigned the subspace army and thus, is a traitor, maybe he will killed off for real in Brawl!

It's not confirmed he joined.

Now I checked smashbros.com and he looked bigger and worse (badder?) than I thought. I've changed my opinion.

DUDE, Petey is EVIL in Brawl. I wonder if Petey really IS just a species? He looks bizairre... and has one LOUD roar.

Still? When did they ever stop?

Back