Petey Piranha Lovers

For pointing out that hes a plant that barfs.

Gofer said:
The boss battle in NSMB were patethic (epxert Lakithunder, he was amazing), they only had 1 or 2 attacks that were repeated over and over without variation and the fact thant you could defeat them with two jumps (countersy of the Ground-pound) kind of destroyed it.

Lakithunder was teh pwnz. A notable Lakitu. With an actually CREATIVE battle. With viewpoint changes. His world shouldn't have been optional. I speak in short, quick sentences.

YA RLY. I loved that guy. Best Boss Ever, I hope he shows up again.

LAKITHUNDER WILL BE THE FINAL BOSS OF MARIO GALAZY WOO LETS TELL TEH GUYZ

...But seriously, 'twould pwn if he was ever seen again... But Nintendo doesn't always know how to pwn...

YellowYoshi398 said:

...But seriously, 'twould pwn if he was ever seen again... But Nintendo doesn't always know how to pwn...

Sometimes I think Nintendo is scared to pwn.

Sadaharu said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Sometimes I think Nintendo is scared to pwn.

Yeah

YellowYoshi398 said:
Gofer said:
The boss battle in NSMB were patethic (epxert Lakithunder, he was amazing), they only had 1 or 2 attacks that were repeated over and over without variation and the fact thant you could defeat them with two jumps (countersy of the Ground-pound) kind of destroyed it.

Lakithunder was teh pwnz. A notable Lakitu. With an actually CREATIVE battle. With viewpoint changes. His world shouldn't have been optional. I speak in short, quick sentences.

Totally. He was the greatest boss.

Except for the Shadow Queen. :mario:

Meh, Shadow queen is your average Super Cheap endbooss style, althought I beated her easily.

Really, the grreeeaaattteeessst battle is Cloud 'n' Candy.

Gofer said:
Meh, Shadow queen is your average Super Cheap endbooss style, althought I beated her easily.

Gofer said:

Well, I died 4 times before finnaly beating here, and I don't even count the game over you receiove when you accept to join her. (Yes I did that.)

The greatest challenge wasn't the battle itself, it was waiting for the two overly long and tedious cutscenes to finish each time.

Meh, he would have been interessing if he didn't just have two attacks.

Anyone else notice Petey Piranha doesn't really puke goop anymore? No slop at all in New Super Mario Bros. or Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, seems like he only spits it in sports games now.

Why does Petey Piranha keep appearing and not just disappear like the bulk of other Mario characters? I'll tell you why, Petey Piranha controls Nintendo and all who work there.

Sir Grodus said:
Anyone else notice Petey Piranha doesn't really puke goop anymore? No slop at all in New Super Mario Bros. or Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, seems like he only spits it in sports games now.

He've must've taken anti-barf pills

Lario said:
Sir Grodus said:

He've must've taken anti-barf pills
lol.you'r funny

Sir Grodus said:
Why does Petey Piranha keep appearing and not just disappear like the bulk of other Mario characters? I'll tell you why, Petey Piranha controls Nintendo and all who work there.

No.

He's blackmailling Shiggy and he's a good pal with Iwata, that's why.

I think that the concept of a pirhana lpant walking amazed Nintendo so much that they don't want to let it go.

They've had walking Piranha Plants since Super Mario Bros. 3; okay, they were Ptooies if you want to get nitpicky, but still.

Back