Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
PaperStriker said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Lario said:
King Boo said:
Petey Piranha is the multi-million dollar CEO of Piranha's Warehouse where he built the industry from the ground up with his own two leaves. He sells a fine assortment of Polka-Dotted Briefs and suits. He is also a famous for other multiple things. He also wants to be in SSBB stating "I deserve to be in, if you don't like it suck it!".
280px-Petey.jpg

Petey was never potty trained.

Early Life
He was born in the warm summer of '02 after Super Smash Bros. Cast beat Crazy Hand. Crazy Hand weakened from this limped over to a baby piranha seed which he puked on before getting arrested. Soon after Petey was born and started chaos by puking all over things.
Petey_Piranha_s_Pants_of_Doom.jpg
Petey Piranha showing off This season's line of Polka-Dotted Briefs

Family
Crazy Hand is Petey's father and mother. Petey never grew up knowing his parents until Crazy Hand was let out of an Asylum and they crossed pathes at a puking contest where Petey would have lost if Crazy Hand was fed anything before the contest.

Powers
Being son of a super natural creature Petey has multiple powers and it seems he gets a new one everytime he appears. None of these are related to being a giant enemy plant.

Flight
Puking
Dancing(He calls it the Petey)
Death Tornadoes
A hidden Death Ray (He won't say where)
Cannonballing
Singing
Prank Calls

The Piranha Mafia
160px-Piranha_Plant_Mafia.jpg
Waluigi standing as second in command getting ready to rob a bank

Soon after he started his business he gathered with his childhood friends and started a gang. The gang was instantly feared on the eastside after the Brooklyn Disaster of '04 where they left no man alive.

He states "This was only the beginning".

Waluigi is currently second in command.

Right now he and the Queen's Ghoul's are allied to take down any plumbers and janitors in the area.

People and Things He Likes
King Boo
Waluigi
Plants and Flowers
Meat
Adam West
Monkeys
Speedos
Your Mom
Cookies
Crazy and Master Hand
Rly O's but he hate's O Rly
Jesus Christ (He is only faking it to kill him one day)
Captain Jack Sparrow (or as you know his codename Johhny Depp)
Mudkips

People and Things He Hates
Mario
Bowser
The Mario (The dance)
Fire
Water
Chuck Norris
Salads
Bush
John ****ing Kerry
Computers
Plumbers
Petey Haters (You know who you are)
Daisy
You

Petey For President
He wants a better america one where he will find weapons of mass destruction. Although he wants to find them it will require him being King.

Yeah I totally took that from Uncyclopedia. But its totally true.

And also check out uncyclopedia's article on me. http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/King_Boo

That's Uncyclopedia junk

Uncyclopedia is, and always will be, just a massive pile of perverted, gay, crap that is suppose to be funny. The only people who will laugh at it, are DRUNK people.

Comedy is subjective. Perverted gay crap? Excuse me?
Uniju's opinions are always, er, strange...

No, I can see where his opinions are coming from, but he words it kinda..rude way that makes his opinion kinda, not respectable.

Uncylopedia just makes thing sex/drug related, toss 'em up on an article, then everyone says its funny.

Anyway, back to topic.

Petey sucks. :)

Ah, I can understand that. Most of it is random humor, then again I'm not on uncyclopedia anymore. ED is much better. It's more mean and morbid, and then disregarding those it can be clever as well. But not everyone can take all the stuff on there so I get slapped for it alot. >_>

Also, Uncyclopedia has SoS's image on the Mario page. ._. Just wanted to point that out.

Uncyclopedia is funny, the sex/drug related things make it even better. :)

How would that be FUNNY? The letter C written, then R, Then A, then P. 100000000000000000000 times.

Back