• Jigglypuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ike

• Lucas

• Total voters
You posted this in the wrong forum.

About the topic question at hand, I have tons of favorites. Mario, Donkey Kong, Diddy, Zelda/Shiek, Link, etc.

Anyone who doesn't answer Meta Knight is wrong

But if this talking about any character I'm the best at, eh, I'm good with any character.

There are a lot of characters I like, but the five I like to use the most as of now are probably Marth, Kirby, Falco, Ice Climbers, and Diddy Kong.

Baby Luigi said:
Anyone who doesn't answer Meta Knight is wrong

But if this talking about any character I'm the best at, eh, I'm good with any character.

its kinda funny because im not good with meta knight at all.

Anyway i mostly use luigi, peach, zss, falco, and olimar.

In terms of competitive play, Meta Knight is considered the best. Why? In a defensive fighter like this (low shieldstun allows the blocker to punish an attack), Meta Knight has the safest game due his low lag attacks and his ability to put shield pressure on the opponent. And when Meta Knight is blocking, his Up-B will pretty much save him all the time. He also covers ledge options well and is amazing off-stage. I can't use him for my life oddly though. And for the record Meta Knight is not an automatic ticket to victory. :p

In terms of my best character, Ness is mine. I play competitively (I've gone to 3 tourneys but god I got destroyed LOL), but I do NOT follow tiers, ever. I love that Ness isn't exactly a slow heavy-hitter, but he's not exactly a glass cannon either. I survive pretty dang long with him, and he's a great killer and has a good "comboing" ability despite Brawl's low hitstun. He has a good grab game (despite his short range), a wonderful aerial game and a decent ground game. I also love doing mindgames with his PK attacks. XD

I'm sure some of you know how good I can be with Ness after playing with some of you. =P

:mario: :mario: :mario:

But, Metaknight, who got banned, is the absolute best. He's that broken.

I sort of go through moments where I strictly use certain characters but lately I just use whoever I feel like now. I started off with Falco (Because I was good with him in Melee), switched to Sonic (Because I liked his speed, it helped me hit and run) and then Pit (Because I thought I was pretty good with him). Now I like using Mario, Wolf & Marth more than others.

id also like to be good with snake but i just cant DO IT same to sonic

a few other characters i seem to be like that, fighting games hate me.

Not sure how people use those characters effectively.

Who do "I" believe is the best? I don't pay attention to this stuff and it depends on how you use the characters.

I guess Ike. I've always had trouble dealing with him. I personally never played him, mind you.

My mains on Brawl were: Marth, Sonic, Mario and in my late days I used Lucas.(i sometimes use Link because he's a fun character but i suck with him. lol) Peach is another mention. I would use her all the time but...she got nerfed 'ere in 'ole Brawl.(i kicked *bleep* with her on Melee...)

Meta Knight is obviously the best character in 1vs1.

The main characters I use are Ganondorf and Captain Falcon. I like their power, especially Ganondorf.

Crackin355 said:
I sort of go through moments where I strictly use certain characters but lately I just use whoever I feel like now. I started off with Falco (Because I was good with him in Melee), switched to Sonic (Because I liked his speed, it helped me hit and run) and then Pit (Because I thought I was pretty good with him). Now I like using Mario, Wolf & Marth more than others.

Yeah I forgot one, Zero Suit Samus is pretty fun to play as.

i use link, toon link, ike, marth, meta knight(pretty much anyone with a sword), Zelda, and bowser but I mostly use link so my vote is to him

Back