Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Three'kay said:
Fighter Zae said:
hmm well i havent played much of the punch out series, maybe thats a good place to start.
Punch-Out Wii is easily one of the best games on the system and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.

pretty sure the rest are on the nes.

Something to look forward to at least.

GalacticPetey said:
That joke is only funny when it's being used properly.

It is not being used properly.

it was good the first time (it was better made than the rest have been), but the ones that came after have all been hit or miss tbh

This is just me guessing by the way, but I think I have figured out Little Mac's specials.

Neutral B is likely that power meter. You charge it by holding b. It'll be kinda like Roy's and Ike's neutral bs.

Side B looks to be that flaming dash punch.

Up B was shown when he tried to recover against Wii Fit Trainer

Down B is that counter move.

Time to check Miiverse!

tumblr_n0yl0ufloy1swll5zo2_500.jpg

...fuck

I have to admit, Nintendo kind of dropped the ball by revealing this trailer first in their Nintendo Direct, something like this feels best suited for going last...

That being said, Little Mac, one of my top 3 choices for Super Smash Bros., has been confirmed, and I am very happy about it! He mainly uses punches, and his Final Smash is Giga Mac, like I expected. He seems very quick, which makes sense, considering his fast moves were his strongest point in the games, at least when fighting his much bigger adversaries.

The trailer also seems to show off some sort of "Power Meter", which I'm guessing works the same as Stars and Star Punches in the Punch-Out!! games; Little Mac gets a star when he hits an opponent at the right time, and can use it to do a very powerful star punch; he'll lose the stars he's collected when he's hit and/or knocked down. That's an interesting idea, and a good way of incorporating what happens in Punch-Out!! in Super Smash Bros.! Oh, and then there's this:

Three'kay said:

This is pretty awesome, especially considering Donkey Kong was a secret fighter in Punch-Out!! for the Wii! Speaking of which, I feel like his skin was a bit too dark in that game, and it looks like they toned it down a bit in this one.

So this means that there will probably be a Punch-Out!! Assist Trophy. I'm thinking that it'll probably be King Hippo or Bald Bull if there is one.

I hope it's Doc Louis and he functions just like Resetti, encouraging the person who got them and yelling at/belittiling the opponents. That would be amazing and it would be 1000x more amazing if he was fully voiced for it.

I'd be down for that. Though I always imagined Doc having a cameo on the Punch-Out stage working like Snake's codecs or the Star Fox conversations.

GalacticPetey said:
So aside from Rosalina, all the newcomers have been from series that have not been represented in Smash before. I like that.

Little Mac did appear as an Assist Trophy in Brawl, but I guess that's a moot point when you think it over.

Well, great to see a character like Little Mac in Smash. As a boxer, he would be perfect for the role.

Little Mac is such a qt~ I like his design

Anna said:
I'm really pushing for Isaac now. Let's have some Golden Sun representation as well!!!

About the only thing ive agreed with you on.

that or felix.

Anna said:
I'm really pushing for Isaac now. Let's have some Golden Sun representation as well!!!
Seeing as how Golden Sun is going to be part of the launch GBA VC titles, it's certainly possible.

It is? The only ones I recall are Superstar Saga (which I'll most likely get due to losing my GBA cartridge), Metroid Fusion, and Yoshi's Island GBA. Is there a list where all the supposed launch titles are?

3D Player 2004 said:
Little Mac - Stupid filler.
You're not satisfied with anything, are you?

We have Little Mac, who was the main character of a very popular NES game. He is one of the most requested Smash characters ever. He has a very unique moveset and play style.

But no, unless it's Daisy, you just whine and complain like a five year old. Kindly shut up and leave the Smash board.

He only appears in a few games of a very minor series.
Brawl is totally a better game no questions asked no matter what after this guys announcement.

Well, Melee will still be the best Smash game.

But this is just showing how shallow your tastes are.

"I don't care about character diversity and gameplay, I just care about having a lot of characters"

Back