• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
3D Player 2004 said:
He only appears in a few games of a very minor series.
Brawl is totally a better game no questions asked no matter what after this guys announcement.
Seriously shut up.

We better just cut Ness (from one of the greatest RPG series ever and a hugely popular SNES game), Captain Falcon (from a while forgoten series, widely popular with fans and one of the original characters, and Mr. Game and Watch (who represents the Game and Watch days) since they're just from "minor series".

And shut up I bet you don't even know what Punch Out is and how beloved it is by some.

My hopes for Smash Bros 4 (Wii U):
Already Confirmed Stuff excluded from my hopes list.
At least 47 Characters. *
Six Player Play *
3D Stages *
Pokemon Characters Updates to fit Gen 5/6
Pac-Man *
Daisy
Yoshi
Wario
Meta Knight *
Ness
Diddy Kong *
Falco
Stuff with Asterisks are not critical to me.

ernesth100 said:
I hope for
Sora

applause1234363884-1.gif

What has Daisy ever done for Nintendo history? Not much, if anything at all. She'll never get in, just use Peach's orange palette swap.

Three'kay said:
did i step into miiverse

please add goku and shadow sakruai

Anna said:
I'm really pushing for Isaac now. Let's have some Golden Sun representation as well!!!

yeah now that we have Animal Crossing and Punch-Out fighters, this is the other series that I'd really like to see get a character.

I have a feeling Isaac may end up as an Assist Trophy again, but a promotion to playable is definitely possible.

Little Mac is a true NES hero. Not like Daisy. Besides, Punch-Out!! is a very fun game.

never was too interested in balloon fighter, there's plenty of other retros i'd rather have. he's not a bad choice though

doesn't really have much of a chance now considering that his main feature seems to be part of another character's moveset

Freakworld said:
Thrawn said:
i would have rather had balloon fighter than little mac, personally

Seems to be either an item or alternate costume for the villager (balloon fighter)
That's Villager's up special.
I can tell you right now that Balloon Figheter will not be a Villager alternate. Not in a million years.

3D Player 2004 said:
Little Mac - Stupid filler.
Hey, it's Super Smash Bros., where it's supposed to represent worthy series, minor or major. Little Mac is NOT "filler". Every character is here for a reason. Characters like Pichu and Roy are more like that.

3D Player 2004 said:
My hopes for Smash Bros 4 (Wii U):
Already Confirmed Stuff excluded from my hopes list.
At least 47 Characters. * (47 is a good number for a maximum. I know you said this isn't one of your requirements, but to say 47 should be the mininum is still expecting too much)
Six Player Play * (The series has traditionally gone with four player matches, and the only reason they'd add more if they decided to enlarge the stages more. Can you imagine 6 players on some of the smaller stages. It'd be chaos even further then 4-player beat-em-ups with Items on are)
3D Stages * (Technially all the 3DS stages will have some degree of 3D to them? Unless you mean fighting in a 3D style like from behind the character ala the Dragonball Z Tenkaichi series. But that's asking for a whole nother type of gameplay.)
Pokemon Characters Updates to fit Gen 5/6 (Well it's possible Lucario gets his mega evolution for his Final Smash. Maybe Mewtwo being able to as well)
Pac-Man * (Very possible)
Daisy (I'm sorry 3D Player, but Daisy just isn't going to happen. Whatever arguments you put up of there being a pattern with Mario characters just does not exist like you think it does. Sakurai and/or Nintendo are not compelled to add Daisy just because she's Luigi's girlfriend & Peach's counterpart)
Yoshi (You don't even have to put him on the list, we'll see him eventually)
Wario (Same with Yoshi)
Meta Knight * (Very Likely to Return)
Ness (I'm sure Ness Will return as well)
Diddy Kong * (Same as Meta Knight. Possibly shown off by the end of the month)
Falco (Falco has a pretty decent chance to return. His seniority might even win him over Wolf if Star Fox must shrink to two reps)
Stuff with Asterisks are not critical to me.

My replies in parentheses and in bold

GalacticPetey said:
Freakworld said:
Thrawn said:

Seems to be either an item or alternate costume for the villager (balloon fighter)
That's Villager's up special.
I can tell you right now that Balloon Figheter will not be a Villager alternate. Not in a million years.
Don't care anyways.

Double ninja'd

yeah now that we have Animal Crossing and Punch-Out fighters, this is the other series that I'd really like to see get a character.

I have a feeling Isaac may end up as an Assist Trophy again, but a promotion to playable is definitely possible.

well its certainly possible considering how little mac got in.

They had an assist trophy and a remixed battle theme of golden sun in brawl, so it might be possible.

Although im kinda eh on it as it probably means another sword character unless they mix it up a lot with psyenergy.

Olaf said:
Thrawn said:
I loved the balloon fighter game but I'm not really sure how he could work other than using balloons and stuff.
Well, we did have Wii Fit Trainer. If you're creative enough, anyone can work.

I'll think of a moveset for Baby Mario:

B: Shoots stars at the opponent OR Mix Flower
Side B: Chain Chomp pulls him forward
Up B: Glides upwards with his cape OR Baby Cakes
Down B: Goes into bubble for a second - reflects projectiles
Final Smash: Superstar Mario (Flight, invincibility, damages what he touches) OR Pocket Chomp.

Baby Mario is the best candidate for another Yoshi's Island character, IMO. Baby Luigi can be paired with him, I guess.

Back