• Total voters
Michael Myers said:
If this is fake, it's pretty damn good.

54UipDw.png

but why have they hidden the address?

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
but why have they hidden the address?

Because it's fake.

That, or someone hacked their way into the database and leaked a character out for others to see. Sakurai's subordinates gave said person an email detailing what they did was unauthorized and plead he hide the address so others can't see who the other challengers will be.

lolstupidobservation

The reddit discussion on the picture I saw pointed out a few inconsistencies with other character pictures. Something about the borders, how realistic it is and the shorts being incredibly similar to Mario's pants texture.

Does Ness even need confirmation though?

It's fake. This might be the source/webpage of the "leak" In other words, a webtool was made to put Ness over Sonic.

It's a really well done model though. Must give the "leaker" props for making it look real enough with a model we've never seen before.

But really, who really thinks Ness is going to get cut? Both times he had the possibility of being cut he didn't (He would have been cut in Melee if Mother 3 had managed to finish before Melee, and Lucas could of replaced him in Brawl but he didn't). Why cut him now?

No, Ness's hat is "freakin stupid."

Anser said:
Sakurai, GIVE US FREAKING MEWTWO ALREADY.

Eh, both it and Lucario have Aura Sphere, which has a base power of 80, so whether we get one or the other is inconsequential.

Mario4Ever said:
No, Ness's hat is "freakin stupid."

Anser said:
Sakurai, GIVE US FREAKING MEWTWO ALREADY.

Eh, both it and Lucario have Aura Sphere, which has a base power of 80, so whether we get one or the other is inconsequential.

Mewtwo > Lucario

Personally I like Lucario more than Mewtwo as both a fighter and a Pokemon.

Though they should both return.

As long as Dr. Mario and Pichu never return, then I'll be fine with readding some Melee cuts.

I feel that Melee had the runt of the characters, which is glad that they cut most of the pointless ones.

But yeah, Mewtwo - if he was to return - would need his movepool to be updated a bit. I'm not sure what they would do with mega evolution if they do include it with him in some way, since he has two of them. Probably make one for the 3DS and the other for the Wii U.

There's some people on Smashboards thinking we could get Little Mac, Pac-Man or Miis this week or next week because: This week is Punch Out's anniversery in Japan, a Pac-Man game based on the TV show comes out next week, and Wii Party U does as well (Heck Wii Party U is out in America tomorrow).

I doubt we will get a reveal. But in case I'm wrong, show telling you that there is some sort of reason for any of the characters to be revealed soon. I don't buy it yet since I'm assuming it will be veterans only until maybe the December Nintendo Direct that will want to focus on games coming out next year. Which one of them will be Smash Bros. 4.

Anser said:
I'm not sure if Miis will be revealed soon, but I'm sure they will be playable. And I'll hate it.

Just think if it happens you finally have a fighter that's "punching bag" material :P

Xerneas said:
But yeah, Mewtwo - if he was to return - would need his movepool to be updated a bit. I'm not sure what they would do with mega evolution if they do include it with him in some way, since he has two of them. Probably make one for the 3DS and the other for the Wii U.

Maybe have X and Y based arenas, and then his appearance changes based on the arena?

Back