• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
HAAAAAAARD KNUCKLE

the jab at the mii swordfighter was pretty great too

OMG, Mii Gunner's Codec...

Viridi: "Motion Control...that's downright REVOLUTIONARY! We should patent that."

Totally shots at the lawsuit over the motion controls.

Just watched them all. I'm damn proud of Nintendo/Sakurai for this, because damn I feel like there needs to be a lot of burn heals after this.

I took a good look at uprising's dialogue as I couldn't be bothered to play the game myself and it was filled with great humor. All the characters all had hilarious personalities especially Hades. It felt like light hearted comedy at it's best.

While I mostly found the guidance here to also be hilarious, I found a few of them to be embarrassingly cheesy to the point it was painful. I literally felt uncomfortable listening to how annoying it was. I know some of you really like that one but I just found it be something I would hear in a pre-school program.

The Guidance conversations were fairly comedic at points, though I have to really agree with NSY with how cheesy they could be.

supermariofan said:
What is your sig from?

Here.

EDIT: Just did 9.0 with Mega Man because I wanted to get him over with.

I did it on my second run, it honestly wasn't that bad. I think my main problem with him is just that standard A attack and to some extent the dash attack, they both (especially the former) feel very weird.

EDIT 2: Also did 9.0 with Jigglypuff (those air attacks, I would've two-stocked if I actually tried), Greninja, Duck Hunt Duo, and R.O.B.; 38/51 now.

I got the game two days ago, and it is very fun!

i unlocked every character and stage and cleared classic with everyone

besides myself i have mii fighters for nic cage and mr t

Glaceon said:
Ness done on 9.0 (PK Flash is power).

EDIT: Captain Falcon also done on 9.0, 40/51 now.

You must have a lot of gold with you if you're trying to complete intensity level 9.0 with everyone. Best of luck with the remaining fighters.

MnSG said:
Glaceon said:
Ness done on 9.0 (PK Flash is power).

EDIT: Captain Falcon also done on 9.0, 40/51 now.

You must have a lot of gold with you if you're trying to complete intensity level 9.0 with everyone. Best of luck with the remaining fighters.
Thanks, though I managed to the first ten or so on my first tries (after Shulk), so that put me in an excellent position financially. The rest generally take no more than three attempts, though characters like Zero Suit Samus and King Dedede are huge exceptions.

And from what I can tell, on 9.0, losing (and quitting after a single loss) at Stages 1-4 mean definite losses if I remember right, but losing at Stage 5 means you about break even and Stage 6 actually earns you a bit of money. Because of how I mainly lose against Master Core (Stage 6) in my attempts, I actually gain gold (around 600-700 usually) even while not actually defeating it. So because of all this, I have over 80,000G.

Glaceon said:
Thanks, though I managed to the first ten or so on my first tries (after Shulk), so that put me in an excellent position financially. The rest generally take no more than three attempts, though characters like Zero Suit Samus and King Dedede are huge exceptions.

And from what I can tell, on 9.0, losing (and quitting after a single loss) at Stages 1-4 mean definite losses if I remember right, but losing at Stage 5 means you about break even and Stage 6 actually earns you a bit of money. Because of how I mainly lose against Master Core (Stage 6) in my attempts, I actually gain gold (around 600-700 usually) even while not actually defeating it. So because of all this, I have over 80,000G.

Yeah when I used Rosalina, I've managed to survive up to Master Core with every run. I eventually defeated Master Core after enough perseverance, along with some equipment changes.

MnSG said:
Glaceon said:

Yeah when I used Rosalina, I've managed to survive up to Master Core with every run. I eventually defeated Master Core after enough perseverance, along with some equipment changes.
While I didn't (and don't) use equipment for Classic Mode beyond clearing it initially with Shulk, I get the feeling that slapping on attack-increasing equipment with Auto Healer (though as you mentioned it's not a good idea with Rosalina) is the best way to do it, unless it's a slow character where adding that Sprinter badge would be a good idea. Kinda like Smash Run.

I mean, I literally 1HKO'd the Master Shadow with a successful fully charged Decisive Monado Buster smash attack and the phases beforehand barely lasted that long.

Glaceon said:
While I didn't (and don't) use equipment for Classic Mode beyond clearing it initially with Shulk, I get the feeling that slapping on attack-increasing equipment with Auto Healer (though as you mentioned it's not a good idea with Rosalina) is the best way to do it, unless it's a slow character where adding that Sprinter badge would be a good idea. Kinda like Smash Run.

I mean, I literally 1HKO'd the Master Shadow with a successful fully charged Decisive Monado Buster smash attack and the phases beforehand barely lasted that long.

The Crouch Healer is apparently a lot better for Rosalina, as it heals more damage in less time (3% per 2 seconds) than the Auto-Healer (2% per 3 seconds), and can basically counter the desync issues that the Luma suffers from whenever Rosalina heals herself.

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
"Luigi: The Eternal Understudy"

ow.

>smash still continuing to believe that luigi is an embarrassment to everything

Back