Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Glaceon said:
Two-stocked 9.0 Master Core with Kirby.

Hammer Flip destroys that thing, would recommend Kirby if any of you haven't done 9.0 yet.
Which move is Hammer Flip, again?

Stargazing said:
Glaceon said:

Hammer Flip destroys that thing, would recommend Kirby if any of you haven't done 9.0 yet.
Which move is Hammer Flip, again?

Side-B.

Glaceon said:

I barely unlocked Lucina with Kirby. While a nice recommendation, you will have to survive the first 5 stages first, which can be easier said than done, depending on the battle formats and opponents.

MnSG said:
Glaceon said:

I barely unlocked Lucina with Kirby. While a nice recommendation, you will have to survive the first 5 stages first, which can be easier said than done, depending on the battle formats and opponents.
I got through on my first try, Hammer Flip was also a huge help there because my opponents kept slipping.

Plus if you get launched high into the air, you can just prepare another, move out of the way of any incoming attacks and usually get a strong hit on them.

Glaceon said:
MnSG said:
Glaceon said:

I got through on my first try, Hammer Flip was also a huge help there because my opponents kept slipping.

Plus if you get launched high into the air, you can just prepare another, move out of the way of any incoming attacks and usually get a strong hit on them.
Psssh, everybody knows Kirby's strongest move is down b. It even makes you invincible!

Amateurs.

I love seeing everyone over Smashboards complain about Rosalina being OP and asking Nintendo for a nerf patch.

e8a.png

Of course, this comes from my obvious bias towards her. It would be the same situation with Bowser or Yoshi. Now, if Sheik or Fox were the case, I would be the first person signing those petitions.

Anser said:
Of course, this comes from my obvious bias towards her. It would be the same situation with Bowser or Yoshi. Now, if Sheik or Fox were the case, I would be the first person signing those petitions.

I've heard Shiek has been really good in Smash 4. But I don't think I've heard Fox was doing that well in this game. Unless you're referring to Melee and/or Project M Fox for some reason.

Maki Nishikino said:
Glaceon said:
MnSG said:
Glaceon said:

Psssh, everybody knows Kirby's strongest move is down b. It even makes you invincible!

Amateurs.
That's actually the other main move I used (not nearly as much as Hammer Flip though), you just need to catch the CPUs off-guard and/or do it when you're right above them in mid-air. They're not very good at avoiding it.

And when you use it during Master Beast's "sparkle sparkle" attack, following up with a Hammer Flip right afterwards does huge damage.

Pic of the day, if anyone cares.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's the main menu of the Wii U Version. Colorful silhouettes of various fighters stream in the background. It looks sparkly.
zlCfzSnTBIYI1kqxVS

Anser said:
And there goes Sakurai's wife, making yet another menu that looks exactly the same as the past ones.
Please don't. This menu looks way better than all the previous ones.

Anser said:
I love seeing everyone over Smashboards complain about Rosalina being OP and asking Nintendo for a nerf patch.

*your tears image*

I find the complaints on Rosalina to be rather ridiculous. She doesn't even need any nerfs when you realize that her offensive potential does rely on the Luma to be around. Without the Luma, Rosalina's approach and KO move options become quite limited until a new Luma appears.

Lastly, there are some fighters who can get at Rosalina's face, regardless of the Luma's presence.

Rosalina has her obvious weaknesses, and is fine the way she is, but apparently the people who have been losing to her a lot just can't learn to adapt.

I should probably point out that there are some people who have suggested that Greninja is very good, but it's actually a very overrated fighter once you find out that all of its specials can easily be punished, including Substitute. Add the fact that Greninja's KO moves are lacking, and its third jump is very hard to control, then you pretty much know that Greninja is nowhere near as good as Sheik.

Flareon said:
I wonder what the ? will be for.

It's probably just for tutorials.

I find the complaints on Rosalina to be rather ridiculous. She doesn't even need any nerfs when you realize that her offensive potential does rely on the Luma to be around. Without the Luma, Rosalina's approach and KO move options become quite limited until a new Luma appears.

Lastly, there are some fighters who can get at Rosalina's face, regardless of the Luma's presence.

Rosalina has her obvious weaknesses, and is fine the way she is, but apparently the people who have been losing to her a lot just can't learn to adapt.

not to mention that rosalina's aerials absolutely suck, mid jumping approaches arent even an option with her.

Honestly i hate playing as her, it's almost unbearable.

Zae Eildus said:
not to mention that rosalina's aerials absolutely suck, mid jumping approaches arent even an option with her.

Honestly i hate playing as her, it's almost unbearable.

The up aerial is actually quite good for juggling purposes though.

I tried her in training and I just cannot get her going. I think she's most likely a hard to master character.

Lucina said:
I tried her in training and I just cannot get her going. I think she's most likely a hard to master character.

Ironically, it's actually easier to use Rosalina than it is to use someone like Mega Man, Robin, or Greninja. Or at least, that's how it has been looking on my end.

Of course, I've been using Rosalina way more than anyone else, so I'm probably just more adapted to her playstyle than I am with the other fighters.

Back