• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
King Antasma said:
I'm just hoping for non-Sticker Star Mario RPG content in the Wii U version, to be honest. Since both series technically got represented in the 3DS version things aren't looking too good, especially for the Mario & Luigi series.

If they do throw a curveball and have a Mario & Luigi Wii U stage that would be awesome, but wouldn't fit because M&L is exclusively handheld (aside from Superstar Saga's rerelease on Wii U)

Also if Stage Builder doesn't appear on the Wii U version I'll be pissed, I loved making sealed stages to blast multiple Warios and King Dededes around in.

I am thoroughly convinced you have an obsession.

You know what? I probably do. But considering the fact that I'm autistic it's kinda hard to not have an obsession with something. It used to be Spongebob back in the day, now it's Mario RPGs.

On-topic, I hope to god the Amiibos for this game won't all be compatible with MK8, just Link, Villager, Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr.

Any of the others would be overdoing the whole "guest character" thing. But do we even know if they will ALL be compatible with everything?

.......I see

As for the amiibos I doubt they add new characters to the game, honestly I have no idea what they do beyond smash and they really ought to clarify that.

My copy finally arrived. I'm not too good with Shulk.

Anyway, is it possible to grab Pac Man's fire hydrant? Also, I got a Ghastly trophy as soon as I turned on the game. Any explanation for that? And is there any purpose to completing the end credits portraits?

Donatello said:

Anyway, is it possible to grab Pac Man's fire hydrant? Also, I got a Ghastly trophy as soon as I turned on the game. Any explanation for that? And is there any purpose to completing the end credits portraits?
Might be, I believe I was able to once.

DaKid said:
Well then I'll gladly accept the moderation if I can't express how someone is always persistently finding fault with something I say according to their opinion and telling me "this is thie reason for this and that" like I can't have a fucking view or my own wants or opinion on a matter. Like a defense force.

Well, I really don't think it was called for to call me the most annoying user on this site, especially since I've done nothing but - for the most part - argue with you civilly (I think that's the word).

I simply made counterarguments to your opinions. Just because you say "in my opinion" doesn't mean "no one can critique or comment about my opinion", as Anser basically said in the last thread. It's not like I was attacking you personally (sorry if that came off that way), nor was I personally targeting you as though I don't do this stuff to other users. I mean, I've probably been in disagreement with almost everyone here and I'm sure that they don't find me that annoying (I mean, I'm definitely an annoying user, but they put up with me somehow :P). I give reasons on why you should be looking at something from a different angle. Maybe it's the word choice, but I'm not telling you that you should be ashamed to feel how you feel or that you should feel that your opinion is not right, since it is how you feel. And if you noticed, most of the stuff I've debated with you was over the same topics, just spaced out in different threads in different incriments.

I mean, I know I'm far from a great user, but I really doubt that I'm one of the worse you've ever met, and if I am the worse, then obviously you should be thankful since I don't think I'm that bad. I mean, if I was that bad, I'm sure I would have banned long ago.

EDIT - It doesn't help when you post saying that I'm trying to shit on you or trying to strawman me out like just because I disagree with you that I'm attacking you. I haven't said anything negative about you while in many posts you have.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Donatello said:

Might be, I believe I was able to once.
you get some extra coins if you complete it iirc

Yes, you get however many coins equals the percentage you complete it. Since I typically get to 99 rather quickly and then take the rest of the time finishing off the last 1%, I usually get 99-100 coins depending on whether I get that last 1% or not.

Donatello said:
Also, I got a Ghastly trophy as soon as I turned on the game. Any explanation for that?

I started the game with the Baby Peach trophy, I'd say you get a random trophy when you first play.

I didn't start the game, my bro did

Apparently my first trophy was Paper Mario

Why the --- haven't I unlocked the Baby Mario trophy yet? I want it so freaking bad

Rosalina and Luma said:
I have 3 Baby Marios...

damnit
turns out I have 4 :V

but if it was possible I'd happily trade all of them for a chorus kids trophy, man I want it so bad

also is anyone else annoyed that most trophies don't list the games that they were from in the description and that you can't arrange trophies to take photos anymore?

How ironic: the person who likes Baby Mario gets zero of them

It took me forever to find the Paper Luigi trophy, even longer to find the Paper Bowser trophy. (On the JP version, I haven't gotten too far on the US version yet)

Meanwhile I have 5 friggin Yoshi + Egg 1 trophies

this game hates me

yeah I have like five shy guy kart trophies

i hate how the game gives you trophies you already have, i mean it doesn't change the actual trophy or description so what's the point

King Antasma said:
yeah I have like five shy guy kart trophies

i hate how the game gives you trophies you already have, i mean it doesn't change the actual trophy or description so what's the point

It's to frustrate you

It would have been far too easy to collect all of them if there were no repeats, honestly

I once got 5 Space Pirate Ship (Kid Icarus) trophies in a row after Trophy Rush. I laughed then cried.

Magikrazy said:
It's not like Melee or Brawl didn't do that.

Did we ever say that they didn't do that in the first place?

Back